Vango F10 VULCAN -17° Sleeping Bag
The F10 Vulcan is the logical home for outdoor enthusiasts and experts. Featuring Hydro Barrier Down in a reflective V baffle construction, all wrapped in lightweight, soft, 20D nylon fabrics to ensure a sound night’s sleep in warmth and comfort. The ethically sourced down achieving a great warmth to weight ratio. This results in a low comfort temperature rating coupled with low weight, ideal for pushing the limits of minimum gear maximum adventure
Vango F10 VULCAN -17° Sleeping Bag Features
- V Baffle Construction – Using Thermal-Reverb reflective interlining in a V shaped cross-section throughout the bag, the pinnacle of thermal efficiency is achieved.
- Hydro-barrier down – Premium 90/10 700 fill power duck down stays drier four times longer than untreated down
- Ethically sourced down – Humanely collected down from birds that have not been subject to any unnecessary harm
- Made up of 15, 20 and 40 denier yarn, Polair Enduro is an extremely lightweight, highly robust, wind resistant nylon fabric. This 34g/m² fabric ensures the down is carefully guarded and is allowed to function to full effect.
- The tightly woven construction of the 20D, 33g/m², nylon Polair Active fabric create a warm, soft to touch and easily compressible material which is also water and tear resistant.
- Thermal-Reverb – Aluminised layer reflects radiated body heat back to the user for maximum warmth
- Thermal Embrace System – Elasticated thread sewn into the inner fabric. Makes the sleeping bag gently conform close to the body. Reduces cold spots and increases loft of insulation.
- Mesh storage sack – Allows down to loft whilst in storage, increasing the lifespan of sleeping bag
- Insulated, adjustable shoulder baffle – Retains heat within the sleeping bag
- 3D hood with multi-cord closure – Structured hood design keeps the head and shoulders warmer during the night. The hood’s dual cord thicknesses allow easy adjustment in the dark
- Arrow Foot – Shaped foot area allowing feet to relax into their natural position
- Interlocking Zip Baffles – Two precision filled baffles of premium down are designed to overlap and therefore provide consistent insulation along the zip.
- Full Length Two-Way Auto-Lock Zip with Zip Guard: Used to seal in warmth or provide ventilation and can be used from inside the bag. Anti-catch piping helps to prevent the zip from snagging on the lining.
- Internal pocket – Provides convenient storage for small items
- Omega shaping – Engineered to position zips and seams in the lower section of the bag. Ergonomically shaped to fit around head and shoulders for improved heat retention
- Roll top dry bag – Expel excess air and roll 3 times for a sealed, water tight bag
- Temperature ratings independently measured in accordance with EN 13537:2012 – Extensively tested to meet accurate temperature rating standards