Vango 2m Sun Canopy
It’s a simple concept yet surprisingly useful – a sun canopy that provides shade from the ‘weather elements’! A simple and easy to use sun canopy, designed to provide a sheltered outdoor space to your vehicle for the ultimate viewing gallery in your surroundings. Enriched with 150 Denier fabric with a waterproof level of 6000mm, it provides a tough and sturdy shield. With an adjustable alloy pole at the front, it fits neatly to the height of your vehicle. This sun canopy has been designed to be as versatile as possible, to allow fitting to a variety of vehicles…even a caravan, to provide a superb bit of shelter in just a few minutes. Sewn along the rear edge of the sun canopy is a 6mm beading or Kador which will slide directly into an awning rail or c channel, such as those made by us. If your Campervan has a gutter lip such as those on the VW T2 Bay Window, then you can fit the Sun Canopy to the gutter with plastic figure of eight strips (sold separately) which will clip to the gutter, given the right tension, although an awning rail is a more secure attachment.
The Sun Canopy is ideal for those lazy afternoons around the site, day trips or to provide shelter anywhere you want.
- Fire retardant fabrics – Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Pre-attached 6mm Kador strip – The most common and easy to use connection system for awning attachment to vehicles and caravans
- Vango PowerLite 7001-T6 alloy poles – Lightweight and durable tent poles
- Line-Lok guyline adjusters – Patented guyline runners. Lightweight, easy to use and will hold firm in windy conditions
- Sentinel Comfort 150 Fabric – A 150D high quality long lasting polyester fabric that has both great feel and durable characteristics. A PU coating is applied to this to make it highly waterproof
- Rock pegs included – Strong, durable and can be used on more challenging terrain
|Pack Size||L73.0 x H11.0 x W11.0cm|