Tentsile Stingray Tree Tent
- Tentsile Tree Tents are portable treehouses for anyone, anywhere! Suspended above the ground, you and your friends can now experience camping on a new level..
- No more lumpy, wet, cold, hard ground to sleep on! Suspend your disbelief….
- Unparalleled comfort for multiple people to sleep outdoors anywhere from your garden to the deepest parts of the wilderness
- Bear proof, insect proof, mosquito proof, ant proof, snake proof, predator proof – nothing can touch you in a Tentsile Tree Tent
- Able to be combined with other Tentsile units to make up super camps for groups of any size, the Tentsile range is the most versatile set of tents in the world!
The Tentsile Stingray Tree Tent is a 3 person tree tent (portable treehouse to some) that offers users a uniquely communal and comfortable outdoor experience. The Stingray comes with a removable fly sheet (available in a range of colours), full insect mesh roof for maximum ventilation and unbeatable views. There really is no better way to make camp and hang out in nature. The Stingray comprises a spacious triple hammock interior, accessed via a floor hatch in the centre or via the large front door. It can be suspended above the ground or pitched on the ground in dry conditions.
All our tents come with upgraded larger flysheets now. The rainfly can be pegged outwards to the ground, creating a huge 160sqf / 14sqm of covered porch area.
It also allows the Stingray tree tent to become a multi-story camping solution, able to sleep 6 people by simply adding 3 standard hammocks (not included) to the 3 corner D-rings. This way, you can have three people in the tent above and three people in hammocks below! You can have an enormous amount of space over two levels.
The flysheet flaps can be rolled and toggled out of the way but can also be folded under the tent and hooked to the central hatch thus creating a wind break and thermal buffer to the underside of each hammock.
Have some woodland you want to make money from? Why not use these to create a fabulous glamping style Eco Campsite in the trees or an extreme camping tree top adventure similar to this one in Germany.
Help Save the Planet – Three Trees Planted for Each Tent Bought.
DO NOT EXCEED MAXIMUM LOAD 400kg/ 880lbs
RECOMMENDED SET UP HEIGHT IS 1.2M / 4 FEET
READ THE INSTRUCTION MANUAL BEFORE USE
Stingray Tree Tent and poles
Removable flysheet (choose your colour)
Lightweight durable bag
Ratchet buckles and straps x 3 (6m / 19.5 feet)
The Tentsile Connect is also being added soon – this is a slightly smaller 2 person / 1 adult & 2 children sized tent which will be £369.99 and can be connected to other tents to create a multi-pod living space. Very cool!
Note : Due to continuous innovation & improvements specification is subject to change without notice.