Camper Essentials Returns Policy
Camper Essentials, Lowe Hall Farm, The Lowe, Wem, Shrewsbury, Shropshire. SY4 5UE. 01939 233729 / 07900600886
VAT Number: UK 232 4600 46
In the event that you need to return an item to us please note the content below:
- When returning products you are under a duty to take reasonable care to ensure that Camper Essentials receives the products and that the products are not damaged in transit. We therefore recommend that you use a recorded delivery service when you are returning a product.
- Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the products to us unless there is a fault. (See below):
If the product you receive: (a) has been sent to you incorrectly due to fulfiller’s error; (b) is damaged; (c) does not conform to its description; (d) is not fit for purpose; or (e) is not of satisfactory quality and is considered defective. Note that damage caused to the product once it is in your possession does not make the product defective and is beyond our responsibility.
- If a product is defective, please contact Camper Essentials by telephone on 01939 233729 or by email to email@example.com
- Faulty products should be returned to Camper Essentials as soon as possible, in any event, within 14 days of delivery.
- Items must be unused and in saleable condition and still have their original packaging and labelling. Nothing in these conditions affects your statutory rights as a consumer. The card used for the purchase will be credited with the original purchase amount (less any delivery charge paid where appropriate and as applicable).
- In particular, any items returned to us as being faulty or incomplete are checked and verified by our technicians. Any returned items that are found not to be faulty or incomplete will be returned to the sender and we shall be entitled to charge you for the return carriage costs via your original payment method. In the event that your credit card has expired, or is declined we will hold the item(s) until full payment has been made for the return carriage.
- Any items that you return to us are at your own risk. We therefore strongly advise all customers to take reasonable care when returning any items, for example, by ensuring the goods are correctly addressed, adequately insured and packaged, and carried by a reputable carrier.
- Items that are made bespoke to your requirements may not be eligible for return depending on the level of personal customisation of the product, unless faulty or damaged. These circumstances will be dealt with on a case by case basis.
- Notification of items damaged in transit must be made immediately (certainly within 24hours), or refused and accepted off the courier and therefore immediately returned by the courier. Please do not wait before opening your goods and checking their condition, as this affects our ability to claim for the damage off the courier.