Door Lock Barrel Matching Key Service VW T4 Transporter Caravelle Camper
VW T4 Owners.
These Barrels are now obsolete and VW are no longer making them. Get this done whilst you can – very limited stock left.
Do you have a broken lock barrel? Has someone tried to break into your van? Do your keys not match the ignition key?
Look no further. I can service and match your existing barrels to your ignition key if they are in good condition while you wait or you could remove and send me your barrel or even complete handle (although I will need to charge an additional postage fee for this).
If your barrel is broken or beyond serviceable repair, I can provide you with a brand new genuine VW barrel, matched to your ignition key. Don’t fall for the aftermarket stuff – it is rubbish.
Please specify whether it is for a tailgate as this barrel is different to all the other doors. The tailgate barrels are now obsolete but I have one or two left.
I can also provide this service by post and have done so as far as Australia. Just send me your spare key and I will match up a new barrel and return by first class recorded post the same or next day. Postage charge of £3.50. If you would prefer the extra insurance of Special Delivery this can be done for £7.50. We cannot be held responsible for keys getting lost in the post, and recommend that you package your key carefully and securely and send to us by Recorded or Special Delivery too.
If you’d like to come to me, I can swap out and fit the barrel into your vehicle handle for £25.00 for the front doors or barn doors (cost per door) or for sliding doors and tailgate for £40.00 (cost per door) on top of the cost of the barrel matching.
So for example:
- Rematching your existing driver’s, passenger’s or barn door barrel, assuming it is in good condition and just needs rematching, would cost £35.00 + £25.00 = £60.
- Rematching your existing sliding door or tailgate, assuming it is in good condition and just needs rematching, would be £35.00 + £40.00 = £75.
- If you need a new barrel and have that matched up it would be £85 + £25 = £110 for front doors or barn door all fitted in.
- If you need a new barrel for the sliding door all fitted in would be £85 + £40 = £125
- If you need a new barrel for the tailgate all fitted in would be £110 + £40 = £150.
Please book an appointment though – don’t just turn up please.
Having one key for all the locks not only makes things more convenient but also adds value to your van.