Vango Wayfayrer Vegetable Chilli
Vango Wayfayrer Vegetable Chilli mixed vegetables is a chilli sauce with wholegrain brown rice.
- Allergens Celery, Soya and Barley
- Mixed Vegetables (24%)(Carrot, Onion, Red Pepper, Green Beans (contains Celery), Sweetcorn), Vegemince (20%)(Rehydrated Textured Soya Protein, Rapeseed Oil, Yeast Extract, Malted Barley Extract, Onion Powder, Salt, Garlic Powder, Dextrose, White Pepper), Tomato, Mixed Beans (13%)(Pinto Beans, Red Kidney Beans, Chickpeas), Cooked Wholegrain Brown Rice (11%), Tomato Puree, Olive Oil, Maize Starch, Spices, Garlic Puree, Salt, Green Chilli, Water, Concentrated Lime Juice, Red Chilli
- Nutritional information (Average values per 100g) – Energy: 510kj/122kcal. Protein: 9.0g. Carbohydrate: 9.9g. Fat: 3.9g.
- Real food, ready to eat – The contents are fully cooked and so may be eaten hot or cold. To serve hot: Place unopened pouch in boiling water for 7-8 minutes. Alternatively empty the contents into a suitable saucepan and stir gently whilst heating thoroughly on a camping stove.
- Shelf life – 3 years from date of manufacture.
- Storage – Store unopened pouch in cool, dry conditions.
- Part of The Scout Association recommended kit
CAMPER ESSENTIALS now offer you a wide range of Camping, touring and Adventure Holiday lines. We already sell a large cross section of equipment sleeping bags, rucksacks, tents, awnings, kitchen and cooking lines, lighting, groundsheets, furniture and all the accessories that you may need for your holiday. So keep checking our growing website, to meet all your outdoor holiday needs.