Vango Radiate DLX Chair
The Vango Radiate DLX chair is sure to keep you warm on the campsite as it features an innovative, built-in, Graphene heating element, allowing you to heat your chair when connected to a power source. Compatible with many power banks, the Radiate DLX seat will add a touch of luxury to your camping kit, with its high quality fabric, 7 seating options, padded seat and backrest, you will be the envy of other campers on those chilly evenings on the campsite.
Features – Vango Radiate DLX Chair
- Padded Seat and Backrest – Added layer of comfort and luxury
- Steel Frame – Strong and reliable
- Folds Flat – Easy storage and transport
- Adjustable Cushion – Can be used as a headrest or extra lumbar support
- Maximum Loading Weight – 140kg/22st
- Texturised Frame – Gives the frame a rich, premium finish
- Hard Armrest – Provides solid support for comfort and stability when getting out of the chair
- Adjustable Frame – Offers the flexibility of 7 different seating options from upright to reclining positions for lounging
- Power Bank Compatible – Works with many power banks – best suited for power banks with an output of 5V/2.1A
- Flexible Electric Component – A pliable electric component which works with your body
- Touch Button Controller – 4 heat settings at the touch of a button
- Built-in Heat – Heating element built into the product to give you variable heat when connected to a power source
- Graphene Heat Element – Using the most innovative materials, the heating panel is constructed from Graphene
- Pocket for Power Bank – For storing your power source
- Radiate Heather Fabric – New premium, durable material, offering the perfect mix of contemporary fabric with superb comfort
|L112.0 x H12.0 x W65.0cm
CAMPER ESSENTIALS now offer you a wide range of Camping, Touring and Adventure Holiday lines. We already sell a large cross section of equipment: Bespoke one piece awning rails, awnings, sleeping bags, rucksacks, tents, kitchen and cooking lines, lighting, groundsheets, furniture, campervan conversion items and all the accessories that you may need for your holiday. So keep checking our growing website, to find a wide range of innovative and essential camping and leisure solutions.
Vango was established in the West of Scotland in 1966 and the company remains based at the gateway to the spectacular Scottish Highlands in the company’s headquarters in Port Glasgow. Vango makes tents and equipment for families to camp in comfort, adventurers to go light and wild, and for mountaineers to survive in extreme conditions.
From campsite to summit, from the trail to mountain, Vango products allow everyone to get outside and enjoy the great outdoors. Every tent, rucksack, sleeping bag and accessory has been designed by genuine outdoor enthusiasts resulting in gear packed full of experience that epitomises the Vango ethos of reliability, quality, innovation, design and usability. Vango has a long and memorable history in designing and manufacturing outdoor equipment.