Vango Malibu Granite Grey Chair
The Vango Malibu Granite Grey Chair is perfect for relaxing on the campsite with a cold refreshment or hot chocolate thanks to the insulated cup holder which maintains the temperature of your drink for longer. A durable fabric combined with a comfy padded surface makes this chair an allrounder whether camping with your tent or for inside your awning.
Features – Vango Malibu Granite Grey Chair
- Steel Frame with Soft Arms – Strong and reliable steel frame with arm supports covered with fabric for comfort
- Padded Seat and Backrest – Extra padding for increased comfort
- Foldable to Compact Size – Easy storage and transport
- Texturised Frame – Gives the frame a rich, premium finish
- Insulated Cup Holder – Maintains the temperature of hot and cold drinks for longer
- Maximum Loading Weight – 120kg/18st 12lbs
- Handled Carry Bag – Provides easy transportation to and from the campsite
- Durance Fabric – Strong and durable polyester fabric designed for outdoor use
|PACKSIZE||L86.0 x H20.0 x W20.0cm|
CAMPER ESSENTIALS now offer you a wide range of Camping, Touring and Adventure Holiday lines. We already sell a large cross section of equipment: Bespoke one piece awning rails, awnings, sleeping bags, rucksacks, tents, kitchen and cooking lines, lighting, groundsheets, furniture, campervan conversion items and all the accessories that you may need for your holiday. So keep checking our growing website, to find a wide range of innovative and essential camping and leisure solutions.
Vango was established in the West of Scotland in 1966 and the company remains based at the gateway to the spectacular Scottish Highlands in the company’s headquarters in Port Glasgow. Vango makes tents and equipment for families to camp in comfort, adventurers to go light and wild, and for mountaineers to survive in extreme conditions.
From campsite to summit, from the trail to mountain, Vango products allow everyone to get outside and enjoy the great outdoors. Every tent, rucksack, sleeping bag and accessory has been designed by genuine outdoor enthusiasts resulting in gear packed full of experience that epitomises the Vango ethos of reliability, quality, innovation, design and usability. Vango has a long and memorable history in designing and manufacturing outdoor equipment.