Vango Joro 450 Poled Tent
The new Vango Joro 450 Poled Tent 4-man tent is a poled tent within Vango’s new Earth Collection. The new collection launches Vango’s Sentinel Eco Fabric, made from recycled single use plastics. Made From 180 Plastic Bottles. Not only does the Joro reduce plastic waste from the environment but it also benefits from many key features including an integrated front awning with a large front door, which can be fully rolled back and a side door that can be King-Poled open to enjoy the good weather, or zipped up when more shelter is required, giving a real outdoors feel. Fresh airflow is also a key feature as both the living room doors have mesh panels which increase the airflow, whilst keeping the bugs out. Space is plentiful with a large dining and social area. The Joro also sleeps up to four people in the King-Sized, Nightfall bedrooms, designed to reduce early morning light. The Clear Access design allows you to enter the bedroom with no step over and gives you a wider entrance.
What does Camper Essentials Think? The new Earth Collection from Vango made from Recycled Single Use Plastics like drinks bottles is just fabulous. This one is produced from materials equivalent to 180 Plastic Bottles. What an environmental win. The fabric is made 100% from this recycling material, yet performs superbly. The outdoor industry as a whole is leading the way in the use of recycled materials in lots of clothing etc but to see this feature now in production in tents, chairs and sleeping bags from Vango is market leading innovation and we should all get on board. As lovers of the great outdoors us campers should be even more environmentally aware and active than others. We love what Vango are creating with this range of stylish and practical products.
- Adjustable Pegging System – Allows tent to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Vango PowerFlex® Fibreglass Poles – Creates strong, light and reliable structures
- Pre-angled Poles – Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- Villa Construction – Upright side walls increase the height within the tent allowing you to fully maximise the internal space
- Sentinel Eco Fabric– With a development focus on the environment, Vango has taken single-use waste plastic and transformed it into Vango’s Sentinel Eco fabric. Packed with the durability and quality you would expect from Vango, Sentinel Eco also benefits from a 3000mm HH rating. Perfect for weekend and holiday camping while supporting our environment
- Fully Taped Seams – All flysheet seams are factory taped which provides a watertight seal
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet – Adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection
- Waterproof PE Groundsheet – Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Drop Down Door Step – Effortlessly enter and exit your tent with the drop down doors. Perfect for pram and wheelchair access
- Pre-Attached Front Awning – Provides extra enclosed space, perfect for socialising, dining or storage
- Multiple Mesh Doors – Increase the flow of air within your tent while keeping bugs out
- Mesh Doors – Both living room doors have integrated mesh panels that increase the flow of air within your tent while keeping bugs out
- Diamond Clear Windows – Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Toggled Privacy Curtains – Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Bedroom Pockets – Conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Toggled Inner Divider – Provides flexible sleeping options, allowing you to split bedrooms to create more privacy or remove to create a master bedroom
- Nightfall Bedrooms – Helps reduce early morning light so your sleeping pattern doesn’t need to be dictated by the sunrise
- Clear Access Bedrooms – A wider opening and no step over into the bedroom allows for easier access
- King Size Bedrooms – Offers a 70cm sleeping area per person, allowing for a comfortable night’s sleep with plenty of space for your bedside table and more
- King Pole Front Door – Increase the external space of your tent with the addition of king poles to create a sun-canopy
- Double Living Area – An extra large living area giving more space to relax and unwind or store your camping essentials
- TBS®II Tension Band System – Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and reduce sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Extended Living Area – Provides plenty of space to relax and unwind
- Cable Entry Point with Tidies – Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies to keep cables out the way
- Lantern Hanging Points – Conveniently positioned to attach your lighting
- AirZone Panel – Increases the airflow into the living space
- Vango AirZone – High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- Easy Pack Carry Bag – Oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume
- High Visibility Guylines – Strong and easy to see in low light conditions
- Fully Wind & Rain Tested – Weather tested to standard EN ISO 5912 for peace of mind. This tent is suitable for use in wet weather for occasional and weekend camping. Storms and extreme weather should be avoided
- Fire Retardant Fabrics – Meets European EN5912 safety standard
|PACKSIZE||L78.0 x H34.0 x W34.0cm|
|PITCHING TIME||20 mins|
|REPLACEMENT MAIN POLE 1 CODE||Part No – PF214 , Colour – Black, Quantity – 3,|
|REPLACEMENT REAR POLE 2 CODE||Part No – PF215 , Colour – Grey, Quantity – 1,|
With a focus on our environment and sustainability, we have created our Sentinel Eco fabric from 100% recycled single use plastics.
- 3,000mm HH – Waterproof and easily cleaned
- Fully Factory Taped Seam – For complete peace of mind from weather ingress
- 70D Recycled Polyester – Highly waterproof, durable and reliable, with low weight
- Fire Retardant – Meets ISO5912* standards
- UPF30 ** – UV protection factor
- Durable – Strong weather resistant fabric
- ColourLOK ™ – Aids colour retention from UV light
*iso5912 – All Vango tents are designed to the stringent international standards of ISO5912, which specifies requirements on safety, performance, rain resistance and fitness for use.
**UPF – A rating system used for clothing and fabrics that protect you from the sun.
CAMPER ESSENTIALS now offer you a wide range of Camping, Touring and Adventure Holiday lines. We already sell a large cross section of equipment: Bespoke one piece awning rails, awnings, sleeping bags, rucksacks, tents, kitchen and cooking lines, lighting, groundsheets, furniture, campervan conversion items and all the accessories that you may need for your holiday. So keep checking our growing website, to find a wide range of innovative and essential camping and leisure solutions.