Vango Galli III Low Driveaway Awning Airbeam
The Vango Galli III Low Driveaway Awning offers great versatility from this great brand. The design options of the Galli and Galli RSV allow a choice of which way you’d like the awning orientated to the vehicle.
What’s the Difference Between Galli 3 and Galli 3 RSV?
The Galli (non RSV) would face the front of the van on a RHD vehicle with sliding door on the left, or face rearwards on a LHD vehicle with sliding door on the right. The Galli RSV does the opposite so it is ideal for LHD vehicles to have the awning facing forwards or if your van is a traditional UK RHD and you utilise the boot/tailgate area more then this model offers the best compatibility to have it facing rearwards. With the two versions now available, you really do have the best choice for your individual camping requirements. – This product is the Galli 3 Low
What are the new features?
- Fabric – this is the major change. The fabric is now an even tougher higher thread count material. It is 245% stronger than the entry level Sentinel Active fabric ensuring longevity against any wear and tear. It is a 106g/sq.metre fabric which optimises strength and durability with double ripstop should the worst happen it won’t spread. It is fire retardant meeting ISO5912 and has fully taped seams providing a watertight seal. Another new feature is the Colour Lok. system which aids colour retention from UV light. Additionally it has a UPF 50+ (This is the Ultraviolet Protection Factor – a rating system used for clothing and fabrics that protects you from the sun in a similar way to sun cream).
- Slight colour change now a different shade of grey/black around the base.
- More visible guy lines.
- An easier to use carry bag with side zip, making getting the awning back into the bag so much easier.
The Vango Galli AirAway Awning is ideal for anyone who wants a larger and more usable space on their outdoor holiday. The inflatable AirBeam technology means you can pitch this awning in a matter of minutes so you’ve got more time to enjoy your holiday. The pre-angled beams mean there’s ample height throughout, and the option to add up to two inner tents means there’s great potential to create extra sleeping space. This is the largest of the driveaway awnings in the Vango range. There is also a super premium model using a Polycotton fabric in the same design called the Rhone. Available here.
Vango Galli III Low Driveaway Awning combines Vango’s market leading technology and quality and well over 50 years of experience, with great design features such as being parallel to the vehicle therefore taking up less pitch space, having a covered porch, fantastic for shelter from sun and rain. It is available in two height versions. This Low one is ideally suited to the VW Campervan and equivalent sized campers (with connection height of between 180cm and 210cm). Perfect for VW T1, T2, T25, T4, T5 and T6, Mercedes Vito, Renault Traffic/Vauxall Vivaro, Ford Torneo, Mazda Bongo etc.
Vango Galli III Low Driveaway Airbeam Awning Specifications:
- Vango AirBeam® – Quick to pitch and creates a strong and rigid structure
- Side Attachment – Awning attaches to your van with a side attachment to ensure you are always facing the view wherever you go
- Sentinel Pro – Designed for dedicated motor homers and caravanners who embark on several trips a year. Sentinel Pro is created by a blend of fibres and double ripstop construction, making it extremely waterproof and durable. Not to mention its new ColourLok™ technology to enhance resistance to UV fading.
- Oxford Polyester Groundsheet – The perfect balance between low weight and high durability
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet – Groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide a bug and draught free environment
- SuperBeams™ – Larger diameter beams providing additional structure and stability to the awning
- AirSpeed® Valve System and easy access positioning – Designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeam®s with even less effort
- Pre-angled Beams – Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- Vango Patented TBS®II Tension Band System – Ensures awning performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the beam or pole at 3 points and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- SkyTrack II® System – A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or SkyLiners
- High Visibility Guylines with Tidies – High visibility lower half to prevent tripping hazards and ensure stability in high winds, with touch fasteners tidies to roll up the guylines when not in use
- Adjustable Pegging System – Allows awning to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Diamond Clear Windows – Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Skylight windows – Windows which run along the roof line of the awning to enhance light during the day and for star gazing at night
- Zipped Privacy Curtains – Simple and quick to use, allowing varying levels of opening. Fitted to the flysheet with no gaps that simply rolls down into a pocket
- Covered Entry – Gives a sheltered entrance into your awning, which prevents rain from dripping into the living area
- Two Doors in Tunnel – For convenient access to the front or back of your vehicle
- Roll Away Connecting Tunnel – Quick and easy when you drive away for the day, simply roll back the tunnel
- Flat Side Entry Groundsheet – Allows entering the awning effortless
- 2 Mesh Doors – Front and side doors fitted with internal mesh panel for bug free ventilation
- AirZone Ventilation – High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air throughout the awning, which is essential for reducing condensation
- Oversized Bag – The wide opening makes it simpler to pack away your awning. This design also includes robust compression straps allowing you to reduce the overall pack size
- Supplied with Double Action Pump – Rapidly inflate your awning (comes complete with a pressure dial)
- Supplied with Steel Ground Pegs and Mallet – Strong, durable and can be used on more challenging terrain
- Multiple Attachment Methods – Pre-attached 6mm kador, over vehicle straps, roof bar attachment tabs and sleeve for pole & clamp
- AirAway® Vehicle Awnings included with – Pre-attached 6mm kador strip, over vehicle webbing straps, roof bar attachment tabs, sleeve for pole & clamp, steel rock pegs & mallet with carry bag, easy pack carry bag and double action pump with carry bag
- Storm Straps – Additional stability for your awning in strong winds. Simply clip onto the pre-attached buckles and peg into the ground to secure
- Cable entry point with tidies – Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
|Replacement Main Tube Code||Part No – AT011; Colour – No Colour Code; Quantity – 4|
|Kador Adjustable Height||180-210cm|
|Pitching Time||15 mins|
|Packsize||L78.0 x H39.0 x W44.0cm|
|Weight without Accessories||23.15kg|