Vango Galli II Compact RSV Low Driveaway Awning 2018 Bundle
The Vango Galli II Compact RSV Low Driveaway Awning 2018 Bundle it is a bundle around Vango Galli II Compact RSV Low Driveaway Awning 2018.
The Vango Galli II Compact RSV Low Driveaway Awning 2018 offers great versatility from this great brand. The design options of the Galli and Galli RSV allow a choice of which way you’d like the awning orientated to the vehicle.
What’s the Difference Between Galli 2 and Galli 2 RSV?
The Galli (non RSV) would face the front of the van on a RHD vehicle with sliding door on the left, or face rearwards on a LHD vehicle with sliding door on the right. The Galli RSV does the opposite so it is ideal for LHD vehicles to have the awning facing forwards or if your van is a traditional UK RHD and you utilise the boot/tailgate area more then this model offers the best compatibility to have it facing rearwards. With the two versions now available, you really do have the best choice for your individual camping requirements.
This product is the Galli 2 Compact RSV Low
Vango Galli II Compact RSV Low Driveaway Awning 2018 combines Vango’s market leading technology and quality and over 50 years of experience, with great design features such as being parallel to the vehicle therefore taking up less pitch space, having a covered porch, fantastic for shelter from sun and rain. It is available in two height versions. This tall height version here is suitable if you have a taller van or motorhome with a connection height between 245cm and 295cm. If you have a smaller campervan it is recommended that you opt for the low height version. There is no difference in living height – it is just the tunnel height available.
Vango Galli II Compact RSV Low Driveaway Awning 2018 Specifications:
- NEW Skylight windows provide daylight and stargazing
- NEW SkyTrack II system suspends lights and storage
- NEW Orange reflective guylines with tidies
- NEW Vango AirZone helps circulate air
- NEW 2 external doors in connecting panel
- Vango AirAway® Structure – Inflatable AirBeam® technology allows for pole free pitching and easy erection on your vehicle (double action pump included)
- Sentinel Pro 420 Fabric – Featuring 420 denier double ripstop threads, our Sentinel Pro fabric has superior strength and long-lasting durability, combined with PU technical coatings make Sentinel Pro exceptional in terms of waterproofness.
- Oxford polyester groundsheet – Fantastic balance between low weight and high durability
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet – Groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide a bug and draught free environment
- AirSpeed® valve system and easy access positioning – Designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeams® with even less effort
- Pre-angled beams – Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- SuperBeams™ – Larger diameter beams providing additional structure and stability to the awning
- Patented Vango TBS® II Tension Band System – Ensures awning performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds
- Pre-attached 6mm Kador strip – The most common and easy to use connection system for awning attachment to vehicles
- Touch fastener roof bar attachment tabs – Simply wrap around vehicle roof bars for quick and easy use
- Pole & Clamp kit sleeve – Allows optional pole & clamp kit attachment, for vehicles without a kador rail yet obtain a gutter
- 8m Straps included – Straps can be tensioned and rested over the vehicle, allowing the awning to attach to vehicles without kador rails
- Webbing storm straps – Provides secure guying at the front and rear of the awning
- Line-Lok guyline runners – Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- Reflective webbing – Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions
- Large windows – Provide bright and airy environment
- Diamond Clear windows – Maximise light and visibility
- Zipped privacy curtains – Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening or simply roll down and secure away.
- Flat entry – Easy access for wheelchairs, prams and people with reduced mobility
- Roll away rear porch – Can be rolled away when not in use
- Vango AirZone – Ventilation panels create a comfortable flow of air through the awning which significantly reduces condensation
- Fully taped seams – All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped which provides a watertight seal
- Wide mouthed bag with compression straps – Allows your awning to be packed away and carried to and from the campsite easily
- Optional bedroom inner – Optional extra available to purchase separately
- Steel rock pegs and mallet included – Pegs are strong, durable and can be used on more challenging terrain
- AirBeam® Pump Included – Double action pump that will rapidly inflate your AirAway® Awning which comes complete with a pressure dial
- Cable entry point with tidies – Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- Lantern Hanging Points – Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Fire retardant fabrics – Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Fully wind and rain tested – Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- External doors in connecting panel – 2 external doors at each side of connecting panel for convenient access to and from your awning
- Ventilation system – Larger vents increases air flow and significantly reduces condensation
- SkyTrack II® – A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or our new SkyLiners. The SkyTrack system truly allows you to design your tent to suit your needs
- Orange reflective guylines with tidies – High visibility lower half to prevent hazards and ensure stability in high winds
- Skylight Windows – Windows which run along the roof line of the awning to enhance light during the day and for star gazing at night
- Over vehicle webbing straps – Can be tensioned and rested over the vehicle, allowing the awning to attach to vehicles without kador rails
|Pitching Time||15 mins|
|Packsize||L78.0 x H36.0 x W37.0cm|
|Kador Adjustable Height||245-295cm|