Vango Faros Tall Driveaway Awning
Vango Faros Tall Driveaway Awning – By buying from our website you can create your own bundle of accessory items which will get the package at cheaper prices than buying them individually.
Please call 07900600886 for expert free advice and other products.
New for 2019, the Faros was brand-new to last years poled awning collection. Featuring our Sentinel Active quality fabric ensuring a great compact pack size, the Faros is the ideal size for short breaks away without taking up valuable storage space. This awning can be left freestanding whilst you head out for the day and then easily reattached upon your return thanks to its lightweight structure. The large front door and great living space make this awning the perfect addition to your vehicle on short breaks away.
Vango Faros Tall Driveaway Awning Specifications
- Vango PowerFlex® Fibreglass Poles – Creates a strong, yet light and reliable structure
- Linked-in Groundsheet – Easy to clean groundsheet that can be attached or detached from the living area
- Sentinel Active – When pack size and weight are the key influencers in choosing your awning, our specifically designed Sentinel Active fabric will surpass your needs. Sentinel Active is strong, whilst being fully waterproof, ensuring great quality and performance coupled with compact pack sizes.
- Vango Patented TBS®II Tension Band System – Ensures awning performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the beam or pole at 3 points and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Bracer Pole included – Secured in between main poles to enhance stability
- High Visibility Guylines – High visibility lower half to prevent tripping hazards and ensure stability in high winds
- Adjustable Pegging System – Allows awning to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Diamond Clear Windows – Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Toggled Privacy Curtains – Easy to use privacy curtains that can be simply rolled away when not in use
- Flat Entry Groundsheet – Easily dropped to ground level allowing effortless entering without needing to step over the entrance
- Two Doors in Tunnel – For convenient access to the front or back of your vehicle
- Roll Away Connecting Tunnel – Quick and easy when you drive away for the day, simply roll back the tunnel
- King pole doors – Integrated eyelets allow optional king poles to prop open doors, creating a canopy
- AirZone Ventilation – High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air throughout the awning, which is essential for reducing condensation
- Wide Mouth Bag with Compression Straps – Allows your awning to be packed away and carried to and from the campsite easily
- Multiple Attachment Methods – Pre-attached 6mm kador, over vehicle straps, roof bar attachment tabs and sleeve for pole & clamp
- Experience Poled Awnings included with – Pre-attached 6mm kador strip, over vehicle webbing straps, roof bar attachment tabs, sleeve for pole & clamp, steel pegs with carry bag and carry bag with compression straps
- Mesh front door – Fitted with internal mesh panel for bug-free ventilation
|Replacement Main Pole Code||Part No – PF207; Colour – Black; Quantity – 2|
|Pitching Time||8 mins|
|Packsize||L75.0 x H25.0 x W25.0cm|
|Weight without Accessories||5.0kg|