Vango Faros Awning Footprint Groundsheet
Protect your sewn in awning groundsheet by adding a Vango Footprint to your camping essentials. They are easy to use and clean and will provide protection from small tears and holes from stones. An invaluable and relatively cheap addition to extend the life of your awning. All of the Vango footprints are cut to the shape of your awning so it can also help you choose the perfect pitching site for your awning.
- Marks out the position of your intended pitch site clearly before you erect your tent
- Protects the groundsheet of your tent from stones, thorns and other protrusions
- Keeps the groundsheet of your tent clean which makes packing up easier and saves lots of cleaning back at home
- Uses durable 100% PE construction that will last and is easy to wash
- Folds away into its own compact carry bag, so it’s easy to transport and keeps your tent clean
- Covers the tunnel area of the awning as well so that you have a groundsheet between the main awning and the vehicle
- A relatively cheap way of extending the life of your awning
Vango Faros Awning Footprint Groundsheet Specification
- Pack Size: L55.0 x H8.0 x W8.0cm
- Weight: 1.1kg
- Tent Additions: Footprint
- Family Tent Collections: Elite
A footprint groundsheet really makes such a difference to keeping your awning in tip top condition. If the awning has been put away dry then all you need to do is get the Footprint Groundsheet out after your trip, rather than the whole awning…making the whole after trip cleaning and tidying so much easier. We have always used a footprint groundsheet with all of our awnings over the years and it really is a no brainer. We have found that the way it protects and keeps your awning clean, will mean that you will easily get the cost of the footprint groundsheet back in increased second hand value of a better looked after awning, should you ever wish to sell it on.