Vango E-Pinnacle 40L Coolbox
The Vango E-Pinnacle 40L Coolbox can be powered either from AC -230V mains or by a DC – 12V in-car socket. This thermoelectric coolbox can cool up to 16°C below the ambient temperature ensuring that your food and drink supplies are kept cool even on a warm day. Telescopic handle and sturdy wheels make it easy to manoeuvre. Two removable dividers for food and beverage storage makes it the perfect coolbox for all occasions.
Features – Vango E-Pinnacle 40L Coolbox
- Cable Compartment – Built-in cable compartment
- Built-in Thermostatic Valve – A self-regulating valve to control the temperature of your coolbox
- Certified by CE/ROHS/LFGB/E-MARK
- CFC Free – Free of chemicals harmful to ozone layer
- Polyurethane Foam Insulation – This high-quality foam insulation maintains cool temperatures
- Reliable Thermoelectic Refrigeration – The coolbox keeps your goods up to 16°C below ambient temperature
- AC/DC Power
- Includes a UK plug and car adapter
- 40 Litre Capacity – Can hold up to 60, 300ml cans
- It takes 2 hours to reach maximum temperature
- Telescopic Handle and Built-in Wheels – For easier transportation
- 2x Removable Dividers – Helps to keep food and drinks separate and organised
Specification – Vango E-Pinnacle 40L Coolbox
|PACKSIZE||L58.5 x H48.5 x W44.5cm|
CAMPER ESSENTIALS now offer you a wide range of Camping, Touring and Adventure Holiday lines. We already sell a large cross section of equipment: Bespoke one piece awning rails, awnings, sleeping bags, rucksacks, tents, kitchen and cooking lines, lighting, groundsheets, furniture, campervan conversion items and all the accessories that you may need for your holiday. So keep checking our growing website, to find a wide range of innovative and essential camping and leisure solutions.
Vango was established in the West of Scotland in 1966 and the company remains based at the gateway to the spectacular Scottish Highlands in the company’s headquarters in Port Glasgow. Vango makes tents and equipment for families to camp in comfort, adventurers to go light and wild, and for mountaineers to survive in extreme conditions.
From campsite to summit, from the trail to mountain, Vango products allow everyone to get outside and enjoy the great outdoors. Every tent, rucksack, sleeping bag and accessory has been designed by genuine outdoor enthusiasts resulting in gear packed full of experience that epitomises the Vango ethos of reliability, quality, innovation, design and usability. Vango has a long and memorable history in designing and manufacturing outdoor equipment.