Vango California Rock & Roll 10cm Self-inflating Mat:
The Vango California Rock & Roll 10cm Self-inflating mat is designed specifically to fit campervans and features 75D Peach Brushed fabric with soft, elastic fabric sides, ensuring a luxurious sleep. With it’s 3D construction and thick insulation foam for added warmth and comfort the California is provides a real home-from-home sleeping experience.
Vango California Rock & Roll 10cm Self-inflating Mat features:
- 75D Polyester Peach Brushed Fabric – This comfortable and warm to touch fabric covers the mat to give you a comfortable, relaxing sleeping experience
- Elastic Fabric Side Walls – Produced using a soft, elastic yarn knitted into a comfortable fabric providing a home-from-home feeling for the best night’s sleep
- 3D Construction – The new three-dimensional construction with vertical walls creates a larger surface area to enhance your sleeping experience
- Carry Bag – Featuring a compression strap and handles for easy packing and transportation
- Cyclone Valve – Allowing fast and easy inflation and deflation
- 10cm Insulating Foam – Provides excellent comfort and warmth, ensuring a comfortable sleep
Vango California Rock & Roll 10cm Self-inflating Mat specifications:
|Packsize||L50.0 x H28.0 x W28.0cm|
|Sleep Mat Warmth Value||10|
Vango was established in the West of Scotland in 1966 and the company remains based at the gateway to the spectacular Scottish Highlands in the company’s headquarters in Port Glasgow. Vango makes tents and equipment for families to camp in comfort, adventurers to go light and wild, and for mountaineers to survive in extreme conditions.
From campsite to summit, from the trail to mountain, Vango products allow everyone to get outside and enjoy the great outdoors. Every tent, rucksack, sleeping bag and accessory has been designed by genuine outdoor enthusiasts resulting in gear packed full of experience that epitomises the Vango ethos of reliability, quality, innovation, design and usability. Vango has a long and memorable history in designing and manufacturing outdoor equipment.
From pioneering AirBeam® tent technology in 2011 to sending a tent into space in 2012 to rolling our AirBeam® technology into a range of AirAway™ drive-away awnings and AirAwnings™ for campervans, caravans and motorhomes. Vango has always been at the forefront of cutting-edge design and innovation and this year they celebrated 10 years of AirBeam®, releasing S.I Pro single point inflation into AirBeam® technology Vango are no strangers to striving for greater sustainability and have been pro-actively doing so for over a decade.
As part of Vango’s wider ‘Spirit of Sustainability’ campaign, the brand has partnered up with the University of Glasgow on a new study to outline Scotland’s core costal sites that are under threat due to climate change. The study aims to show the impact on key sites such as Glospie Links, Lunan Bay and the beaches of South Coll.
By sharing this knowledge, Vango hope to shine a spotlight on concerns over Scotland’s outdoor spaces and the impact of costal erosion.