Vango Airbeam Siesta Awning
This one is ideally suited to the VW Campervan and equivalent sized campers market. Perfect for VW T1, T2, T25, T4, T5 and T6, Mercedes Vito, Renault Traffic/Vauxall Vivaro, Ford Torneo etc. in the height range of 180cm to 210cm.
Please call 07900600886 for expert free advice and other products.
Designed to be lightweight with a small pack size, the Vango Siesta is great if you have limited space in your campervan. The Siesta is not a free-standing awning, therefore requires the support of your campervan to remain standing. Extremely quick and easy to erect, the Siesta Inflatable awning has one AirBeam that can be pumped up in a couple of minutes. Perfect for those who need added storage space for bike, surfboards or a space to sit out and enjoy the sun.
We have also put this into our Sun Canopies section as it is a real half way house between the most simple of sun canopies and the full driveaway awning. It offers many of the benefits of a sun canopy such as the Khyam one which takes sides and front or the Outdoor Revolution Tech Line or Sportline Canopy but has the advantage of a groundsheet and being one step closer to a full awning….only that you can’t drive away from it.
This model is also available in a Poled version under the name Bondi which can be found here.
Vango Airbeam Siesta Awning Specifications
- Vango AirBeam® – Quick to pitch and creates a strong and rigid structure
- Single Beam Structure – Quick and easy to assemble with only one beam to inflate, which also ensures a light weight and compact pack size
- Linked-in Groundsheet – Easy to clean groundsheet that can be attached or detached from the living area
- Sentinel Active – When pack size and weight are the key influencers in choosing your awning, our specifically designed Sentinel Active fabric will surpass your needs. Sentinel Active is strong, whilst being fully waterproof, ensuring great quality and performance coupled with compact pack sizes.
- AirSpeed® Valve System and easy access positioning – Designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeam®s with even less effort
- Pre-angled Beams – Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- Vango Patented TBS®II Tension Band System – Ensures awning performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the beam or pole at 3 points and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- High Visibility Guylines – High visibility lower half to prevent tripping hazards and ensure stability in high winds
- Adjustable Pegging System – Allows awning to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Diamond Clear Windows – Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Toggled Privacy Curtains – Easy to use privacy curtains that can be simply rolled away when not in use
- Flat Entry Groundsheet – Easily dropped to ground level allowing effortless entering without needing to step over the entrance
- Two Doors in Tunnel – For convenient access to the front or back of your vehicle
- Multi-Flex Door – Door can be zipped fully closed, halfway open, or fully open
- Easypack Carry Bag – Oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume
- Supplied with Double Action Pump – Rapidly inflate your awning (comes complete with a pressure dial)
- Multiple Attachment Methods – Pre-attached 6mm kador, over vehicle straps, roof bar attachment tabs and sleeve for pole & clamp
- Experience AirBeam® Awnings included with – Pre-attached 6mm kador strip, over vehicle webbing straps, roof bar attachment tabs, sleeve for pole & clamp, steel pegs with carry bag, carry bag with compression straps and a double action pump with carry bag
- Non-driveaway – Awning is unable to be left free-standing without a vehicle. Ideal for use as a storage area for bikes or shelter to relax
- Mesh front door – Fitted with internal mesh panel for bug-free ventilation
|Replacement Main Tube Code||Part No – AT012; Colour – No Colour Code; Quantity – 1|
|Pitching Time||7 mins|
|Packsize||L75.0 x H30.0 x W30.0cm|
|Weight without Accessories||4.1kg|