Vango Airbeam Palm Low Driveaway Awning
This low one is ideally suited to the VW Campervan and equivalent sized campers market. Perfect for VW T1, T2, T25, T4, T5 and T6, Mercedes Vito, Renault Traffic/Vauxall Vivaro, Ford Torneo etc. in the height range of 180cm to 210cm.
Please call 07900600886 for expert free advice and other products.
New for 2019, the Palm was brand-new to last years poled awning collection. Featuring our Sentinel Active quality fabric ensuring a great compact pack size, the Palm is the ideal size for short breaks away without taking up valuable storage space. This awning can be left freestanding whilst you head out for the day and then easily reattached upon your return thanks to its lightweight structure. The large front door and great living space make this awning the perfect addition to your vehicle on short breaks away.
Vango Airbeam Palm Low Driveaway Awning Specifications
- Vango AirBeam® – Quick to pitch and creates a strong and rigid structure
- Linked-in Groundsheet – Easy to clean groundsheet that can be attached or detached from the living area
- Sentinel Active – When pack size and weight are the key influencers in choosing your awning, our specifically designed Sentinel Active fabric will surpass your needs. Sentinel Active is strong, whilst being fully waterproof, ensuring great quality and performance coupled with compact pack sizes.
- AirSpeed® Valve System and easy access positioning – Designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeam®s with even less effort
- Pre-angled Beams – Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- Vango Patented TBS®II Tension Band System – Ensures awning performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the beam or pole at 3 points and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Bracer Pole included – Secured in between main poles to enhance stability
- High Visibility Guylines – High visibility lower half to prevent tripping hazards and ensure stability in high winds
- Adjustable Pegging System – Allows awning to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Diamond Clear Windows – Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Toggled Privacy Curtains – Easy to use privacy curtains that can be simply rolled away when not in use
- Flat Entry Groundsheet – Easily dropped to ground level allowing effortless entering without needing to step over the entrance
- Two Doors in Tunnel – For convenient access to the front or back of your vehicle
- Roll Away Connecting Tunnel – Quick and easy when you drive away for the day, simply roll back the tunnel
- King pole doors – Integrated eyelets allow optional king poles to prop open doors, creating a canopy
- Low Level Ventilation – Helps circulate air within the awning and reduces condensation
- AirZone Ventilation – High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air throughout the awning, which is essential for reducing condensation
- Easypack Carry Bag – Oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume
- Supplied with Double Action Pump – Rapidly inflate your awning (comes complete with a pressure dial)
- Multiple Attachment Methods – Pre-attached 6mm kador, over vehicle straps, roof bar attachment tabs and sleeve for pole & clamp
- Mesh front door – Fitted with internal mesh panel for bug-free ventilation
|Replacement Main Tube Code||Part No – AT010; Colour – No Colour Code; Quantity – 2|
|Kador Adjustable Height||180-210cm|
|Pitching Time||8 mins|
|Packsize||L75.0 x H33.0 x W33.0cm|
|Weight without Accessories||5.4kg|