Vango Aether Chair
The Vango Aether chair from Vango’s new Earth Collection featuring EcoStem recycled fabric with stylish embossed design, made from 100% recycled single-use plastics. The recycled fabric is resilient, whilst being soft to touch, and the foldable design ensures simple storage and transportation. With a wrap-around design, the seat ensures you are cosy and warm while on the campsite or enjoying an evening in the garden.
Features – Vango Aether Chair
- Steel Frame – Strong and reliable
- Wrap Around Design – Encompasses the whole body to avoid draughts
- Foldable to Compact Size – Easy storage and transport
- Opens and Folds Quickly – A fast and stress free experience
- Chairs Maximum Loading Weight: 100kg/15st 10lbs
- EcoStem Fabric – Recycled polyester fabric with an embossed grass design made from 100% recycled single-use plastic
- Bronze Frame – Gives the frame a rich, modern, premium finish
- Recycled Polyester Handled Carry Bag – Made from 100% recycled single-use plastic, providing easy transportation to and from the campsite
|PACKSIZE||L15.0 x H92.0 x W15.0cm|
CAMPER ESSENTIALS now offer you a wide range of Camping, Touring and Adventure Holiday lines. We already sell a large cross section of equipment: Bespoke one piece awning rails, awnings, sleeping bags, rucksacks, tents, kitchen and cooking lines, lighting, groundsheets, furniture, campervan conversion items and all the accessories that you may need for your holiday. So keep checking our growing website, to find a wide range of innovative and essential camping and leisure solutions.
Vango was established in the West of Scotland in 1966 and the company remains based at the gateway to the spectacular Scottish Highlands in the company’s headquarters in Port Glasgow. Vango makes tents and equipment for families to camp in comfort, adventurers to go light and wild, and for mountaineers to survive in extreme conditions.
From campsite to summit, from the trail to mountain, Vango products allow everyone to get outside and enjoy the great outdoors. Every tent, rucksack, sleeping bag and accessory has been designed by genuine outdoor enthusiasts resulting in gear packed full of experience that epitomises the Vango ethos of reliability, quality, innovation, design and usability. Vango has a long and memorable history in designing and manufacturing outdoor equipment.