Shangri-La II 20 Grande Airbed
The Vango Shangri-La II 20 Grande Airbed is, as the name suggests, the pinnacle of Vango’s self-inflating mat collection. It boasts Vango’s unique core cutting construction to create a smaller pack size without compromising on the incredible comfort, and a well-designed carry bag for easy packing and transportation. The vertical walls of the mattress provide a flat and level top to the bed and super-soft stretch fabric provides a plush sleep surface making the Shangri-La the ultimate in camping mattress technology.
The Shangri-La II 20 Grande is the deepest of the Shangri-La airbeds, giving you maximum height off the ground for extra warmth and comfort. See the other heights and sizes available in the Shangri-La range here.
- 20cm Insulating Foam – Vango’s thickest and most comfortable mattress to date, the pinnacle of comfort
- Vango Core Cutting Construction – Designed to create a smaller pack size with no compromise on comfort
- Cyclone Valve – Allowing fast and easy inflation and deflation
- Elastic Fabric – Produced using a soft, elastic yarn knitted into a comfortable fabric providing a home-from-home feeling for the best night’s sleep
- Ultra-Reliable – Produced using precision machined products, high end TPU lamination and strong fabrics ensuring that you won’t be let down by your mattress
- TPU Lamination Technology – Modern TPU fabric lamination is lighter, allows for a smaller pack size and is more environmentally than traditional PVC, this also allows quicker inflation and deflation
- Vertical Walls – The Mattress is three-dimensionally constructed with vertical walls so all of the upper surface is usable. This provides a larger surface area, resulting in a comfortable sleep
- Carry Bag – Featuring a compression strap and handles for easy packing and transportation