Robens Apache Tent
The ten-person Robens Apache Tent pitches quickly and easily using three A-frames to create a huge pole-free living area with entrances front and back that both feature good-size windows with curtains.
The front door extends out to protect access to the ample living space. The Apache by ROBENS features a zip-out groundsheet to aid storage, maintenance and pitching. Ventilation provided by the Internal Apex Vent Control that is simply operated from inside to control air flow.
FEATURES – Robens Apache Tent
- Breathable HydroTex® Polycotton fabric
- Sprung apex vent cowl is closed by pulling and locking off just two cords that run through integral channels. Simple and highly effective solution to controlling airflow
- An elasticated stovepipe port allows the use of a solid fuel stove designed for tent use
- The tent provides standing height in the living area for more comfort and freedom to move and dress
- Guyline retainers hold folded guylines securely when packing away to avoid the nightmare of tangles and knots later
- Reinforced triangular guying points spread the load taken by the flysheet in strong winds
- Alloy poles light, strong, reliable and durable
- Mesh with mosquito net for ventilation and to keep insects out
- For optimum protection from the elements, dirt and insects and to ease housekeeping. Twin zips enable it to be folded away from the door to create a wet area
- Packsize: 95 x 38 cm
- Weight poles: 12 kg
- Weight Flysheet: 18 kg
- Flysheet: HydroTex Polycotton – 35% Cotton, 65% Polyester
- Poles: Alloy anodised 25-36 mm
- Groundsheet: Zip-in groundsheet, 210T Oxford Polyester – 100% Polyester, 10,000 mm
A tent cannot be made solely by a machine, but is produced in many time consuming steps by people. Such craftsmanship means labour forms a large part of the cost price.
We are very aware of our product responsibility. It would be easy to produce tents at cheaper factories with lower standards and thereby increase the profit, but that would not meet our company values.
In addition to long-term partnerships, we, as an independent family owned company, find it important to maintain a reasonable and social interaction, both with our customers and with our employees and suppliers. We place great importance to fair working conditions with improved social standards, as well as to resources conservation and protection of resources.
CAMPER ESSENTIALS now offer you a wide range of Camping, Touring and Adventure Holiday lines. We already sell a large cross section of equipment: Bespoke one piece awning rails, awnings, sleeping bags, rucksacks, tents, kitchen and cooking lines, lighting, groundsheets, furniture, campervan conversion items and all the accessories that you may need for your holiday. So keep checking our growing website, to find a wide range of innovative and essential camping and leisure solutions.