Outwell Wimberley Drive Away Awning
A flexible tunnel design, Wimberly has pre-angled fibreglass poles plus interior steel poles for stability, front canopy support and tent fabric tension. With standing headroom, five curtained windows, rear double and a front door, large air vents plus a full-size toggle-up groundsheet, it’s a very practical awning. Optional extras include a two person inner tent which can be attached on either side of the tent.
Outwell Wimberley Drive-Away Awning Technical Specifications:
- Type of Tent: Drive-away tunnel awning
- Sleeps: 2 People
- Flysheet: 190T 100% polyester PU coated. Fire Retardant
- Hydrostatic Head: 3000 mm
- Attachment Height: 170 – 210 cm
- Beading: 7 mm
- Roof Connection Length: 240 cm
- Pitching Way: All in one
- Rooms: 1 living room
- Floor: 100% polyethylene
- Groundsheet: Full-size toggle-up bathtub groundsheet
- Poles: Fibreglass 12.7 mm, 2 adjustable 16 mm steel poles, 1 horizontal 16 mm steel pole
- Pack Size: 69 x 31 cm
- Weight: 15.5 kg
- Fits campers/vans with an attaching height of 170 to 210 cm.
- Easy-to-attach to campervan and MPV.
- Drive-away awning with standing height.
- Front opening.
- Clip on system.
- Adjustable steel poles inside.
CAMPER ESSENTIALS now offer you a wide range of Camping, Touring and Adventure Holiday lines. We already sell a large cross section of equipment: Bespoke one piece awning rails, awnings, sleeping bags, rucksacks, tents, kitchen and cooking lines, lighting, groundsheets, furniture, campervan conversion items and all the accessories that you may need for your holiday. So keep checking our growing website, to find a wide range of innovative and essential camping and leisure solutions.