- One-go Inflation Technology for ease of setup and take down
- Groundsheet for Link Access Zone with built-in draught excluder skirt
- Four-slider zips allow front wall and mesh panel behind to be part or completely opened
- Zip configuration allows the front wall to open at the top for extra ventilation with or without the mesh screen
- Full open rear for easy access to vehicle
- Large front canopy provides shelter from rain and sun glare
- Fully seam-sealed flysheet for maximum protection from the elements
- Large tinted windows reducing glare and ensuring privacy
- HookTrack System for versatile positioning of lights and items up to 1.5kg
- Heavy duty Outwell zips are easy to use, running securely and freely
- Optional inner tent fits all Milestone awnings with multi-position placement flexibility for convenience in the living area
Outtex® 4000 Select is a hard-wearing, quality, 100 per cent polyester that addresses key expectations for fabrics ideal for regular general camping. It is fire retardant and has a PU-coating that provides a 4,000mm hydrostatic head waterproof rating
Material meets all the latest regulations for tent materials
Extra protection across all seams, the tape ensures no chance of any water ingress
The aerodynamic design of the tents with hidden poles secures that the whole tent is stable whatever the weather.
Valance and detachable groundsheet supply clean, draughtfree access between a drive-away awning and a vehicle
The air tube frame can be inflated and deflated via a single valve
Dual beading - designed to fit all motorhome awning rails
A sealed-in groundsheet is the best way to keep draughts, insects, dirt and water out of a tent. When the groundsheet is an integral part of the tent it ensures all-weather protection from the ground upwards.
Strategically placed tracks allow the placement of special hooks from which to run cables and attach lightweight accessories
Curtains with conveniently located fixings at each window, letting in as much, or as little, daylight, as required.
Windows with a tinted coating serving two key functions; protection against the sun’s glares and privacy in the tent.
Heavy duty quick-adjust storm straps enhance guyline security in high winds.
Zipped section to allow a mains lead to be safely run into the tent
Taped zip seams ensure watertight performance
Three colour-coded types of pegs ensure easy and stable pitching. The peg is different depending on the job required for it: Grey anchor steel pegs for all four corners, luminous plastic pegs for the guylines and black pegs at the side pegging points.
Simple, effective and inspired, this feature ensures campers avoid tengling guylines when packing away
Bag with straps for carrying the packed tent short distances
Supplied with all our Air Tube technology tents, our easy to attach, highly efficient manual air pump makes short work of inflating our inflatable tents.