Outwell Milestone Dash Awning
The Outwell Milestone Dash Awning easily and quickly attaches to campervans with a height range of 175cm-200cm thanks to the Access Zone that features internal buckled straps for height adjustment. The zone also provides doors either side for added options to the fold ﬂat front door that is backed by insect-proof mesh for carefree undercover relaxation. Web storm straps are used to enhance stability provided by the fibreglass poles in windy conditions. Additional Milestone accessories available are: Inner Tent, Footprint Groundsheet, Carpet.
- Large front door with additional insect mesh screen
- Large rear opening for easy use of the Link Access Zone
- Spacious living area with large tinted windows for a light-filled interior with toggle-up curtains for privacy
- Fully seam-sealed flysheet for maximum protection from the elements
- Pre-attached luminous guylines for convenience and fast pitching
- Adjustable pegging points for pitching flexibility
- Heavy duty Outwell zips are easy to use, running securely and freely
- Groundsheet for Link Access Zone with built-in draught excluder skirt
- HookTrack System for versatile positioning of lights and items up to 1.5kg
Outtex® 3000 Select is a hard-wearing, quality, 100 per cent polyester that addresses key expectations for fabrics ideal for regular general camping. It is fire retardant and has a PU-coating that provides a 3,000mm hydrostatic head waterproof rating
Material meets all the latest regulations for tent materials
Extra protection across all seams, the tape ensures no chance of any water ingress
Outwell Wind Stabilizer System 8 uses a strong hook and loop fastening system as a direct attachment point for the flysheet and tent pole. An effective system which keeps the whole tent stable whatever the weather.
Valance and detachable groundsheet supply clean, draughtfree access between a drive-away awning and a vehicle
Using Outwell’s own fibreglass-based blend of materials for strength and rigidity
Dual beading – designed to fit all motorhome awning rails
A sealed-in groundsheet is the best way to keep draughts, insects, dirt and water out of a tent. When the groundsheet is an integral part of the tent it ensures all-weather protection from the ground upwards.
Strategically placed tracks allow the placement of special hooks from which to run cables and attach lightweight accessories
Curtains with conveniently located fixings at each window, letting in as much, or as little, daylight, as required.
Windows with a tinted coating serving two key functions; protection against the sun’s glares and privacy in the tent.
Heavy duty quick-adjust storm straps enhance guyline security in high winds.
Zipped section to allow a mains lead to be safely run into the tent
Taped zip seams ensure watertight performance
Three colour-coded types of pegs ensure easy and stable pitching. The peg is different depending on the job required for it: Grey anchor steel pegs for all four corners, luminous plastic pegs for the guylines and black pegs at the side pegging points.
Simple, effective and inspired, this feature ensures campers avoid tengling guylines when packing away
Bag with straps for carrying the packed tent short distances
Technical Specification for the Milestone Dash Awning
- Type of tent: Drive-away campervan awning
- Flysheet: Outtex® 3000 Select, 100% polyester
- Hydrostatic Head: 3000 mm
- Roof connection length: 250 cm
- Attachment height: 175 – 200 cm
- Bead thickness: 7 mm / 5 mm
- Poles: Duratec fibreglass 12.5 mm
- Groundsheet: Double-coated waterproof polyethylene, 100% polyethylene
- Pack size:78 x 36 x 25 cm
- Weight:11.9 kg
- Item number:111099
Outwell – Innovative Family Camping
Outwell® is all about innovation, and with their constant focus on their core values – Quality, Functionality, Innovation and Design – several Outwell products have been recognised with prestigious awards. So you know you’re getting good quality kit when you buy Outwell.
Camper Essentials – For All Your Camping Needs
At Camper Essentials we offer an ever expanding range of carefully selected products from a range of great suppliers, as well as making our own unique and innovative products. We also care about our impact on the environment and wherever possible, try to reuse packaging and use recycled packing tape as well as carrying out tree planting initiatives too. We will also always try to beat the prices of anywhere else so if you see something cheaper elsewhere please get in touch for the best prices possible. Just ring, text or whatsapp 07900600886.
When you buy from a small business directly, an actual person does a happy dance! (You might too, as our prices are often cheaper than Amazon & Ebay!)