This large Outwell Jonesville 440SA is a tunnel style, inflatable drive away awning that is pitched in parallel alongside the vehicle for a smaller footprint.
It attaches via a removable access zone, to either side of campervans at heights of 175-200cm. Flexible access is via twin doors in both sides of the Link Access Zone and a side door on the tent. The movable front door provides extra positioning options and has mesh, four sliders, zip-up curtains and a deep canopy with toggle-up groundsheet. The ‘link access zone’ also has its own groundsheet that hooks up tidily to minimise drafts from under your van. We, at Camper Essentials, think that the Outwell Jonesville 440SA is a thoughtfully designed product for luxury camping with convenience.
An optional inner tent to sleep four can be purchased separately for even greater flexibility.
- Movable front door with mesh, four sliders and curtains
- Removable Link Access Zone
- Power Air System Offers individual tubes that are inflated and deflated separately via external valves. An extra tube is attached manually for extra stability
- Fully seam-sealed flysheet for maximum protection from the elements
- Pre-attached luminous guylines for convenience and fast pitching
- Large tinted windows reducing glare and ensuring privacy
- Adjustable pegging points for pitching flexibility
- Heavy duty Outwell zips are easy to use, running securely and freely
- HookTrack System for versatile positioning of lights and items up to 1.5kg
- Reliable, easy-to-operate inflate/deflate valves conveniently placed outside the flysheet
Outtex 6000 Pro is a quality, super strong and durable 100 per cent polyester created for our more luxurious tent collections. Perfect for year-round camping, Outtex 6000 Pro is fire retardant and has a PU-coating that provides a 6,000mm hydrostatic head
Material meets all the latest regulations for tent materials
Extra protection across all seams, the tape ensures no chance of any water ingress
The aerodynamic design of the tents with hidden poles secures that the whole tent is stable whatever the weather.
Valance and detachable groundsheet supply clean, draughtfree access between a drive-away awning and a vehicle
Offers individual tubes that are inflated and deflated separately via external valves. An extra tube is attached manually for extra stability
Dual beading – designed to fit all motorhome awning rails
Special rear ventilation design with full variable adjustment providing tailored regulation and enhanced airflow
Main door and mesh fold to one side and the groundsheet lies flush with the ground for safe, easy access.
A sealed-in groundsheet is the best way to keep draughts, insects, dirt and water out of a tent. When the groundsheet is an integral part of the tent it ensures all-weather protection from the ground upwards.
Strategically placed tracks allow the placement of special hooks from which to run cables and attach lightweight accessories
Curtains with a cleaver zip attachment system, letting in as much, or as little, daylight, as required.
Windows with a tinted coating serving two key functions; protection against the sun’s glares and privacy in the tent.
Heavy duty quick-adjust storm straps enhance guyline security in high winds.
Zipped section to allow a mains lead to be safely run into the tent
Taped zip seams ensure watertight performance
Three colour-coded types of pegs ensure easy and stable pitching. The peg is different depending on the job required for it: Grey anchor steel pegs for all four corners, luminous plastic pegs for the guylines and black pegs at the side pegging points.
Simple, effective and inspired, this feature ensures campers avoid tengling guylines when packing away
Bag with straps for carrying the packed tent short distances
Supplied with all our Air Tube technology tents, our easy to attach, highly efficient manual air pump makes short work of inflating our inflatable tents.
Technical Specification for the Outwell Jonesville 440SA
- Type of tent: Drive-away campervan awning
- Flysheet: Outtex® 6000 Pro, 100% polyester
- Hydrostatic Head: 6000 mm
- Roof connection length: 250 cm
- Attachment height:175 – 200 cm
- Bead thickness: 7 mm / 5 mm
- Tubes: Power Air System frame for best performance
- Maximum pressure: 9 psi/0.6 bar
- Poles: Steel pole 19 mm / Duratec fibreglass 8.5mm
- Groundsheet: Double-coated waterproof polyethylene, 100% polyethylene
- Pack size: 90 x 46 x 44 cm
- Weight:29.6 kg
- Item number:111110