Outdoor Revolution Techline Canopi Highline
The Outdoor Revolution Techline Canopi Highline is a premium, lightweight, pole & sleeve motorhome sun canopy extension. This listing is for the Highline Option, with a connection height of 255-305cm.
Following the success of the bestselling ‘Tech Canopy’, Outdoor Revolution’s Techline Canopi sheltered utility space sits comfortably alongside your vehicle, creating an area that is perfect for relaxing, cooking, dining or storage, granting complete protection from the elements throughout the Great British weather and an excellent vista of the outside world.
This model can accommodate almost every caravan, campervan and motorhome on the market, using three ergonomic height options. Outdoor Revolution understands that convenience is a necessity whilst on holiday, which is why they have incorporated two zip-back side doors, increasing accessibility to and from your vehicle.
The 180HDE canvas is specifically engineered to deliver lightweight, yet robust products, allowing smaller pack sizes when folded; perfect where weight and space limitations are of consideration. This contemporary material features a 4,000mm² hydrostatic head (waterproof rating) and employs fully taped seams throughout, meaning it is exceptionally waterproof and rain will simply bead onto the surface, before rolling off. A lighter coloured roof material reflects heat to maintain a consistently comfortable internal temperature. The canvas/workmanship include a twelve month warranty against any manufacturing faults.
The frame is constructed using a single telescopic steel pole, boasting flexible and robust construction, helping to ensure longevity and stability during adverse weather conditions. This frame attributes an exceptionally light weight to the canopy, is very easy to erect and is height adjustable, allowing the Techline Canopi to be assembled and snugly fitted to your vehicle, within a matter of just minutes.
This model comes complete with reflective guylines, steel ground pegs, adjustable height points and an inclusive storage bag.
- 180HDE Double Rip Stop Fabric – The Optmium Strength to Weight Ratio of Any Material, With a Double Rip Stop Weave Preventing Tears From Spreading.
- 4,000mm² Hydrostatic Head – Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Single Adjustable Steel Pole – Canopy Supported by Robust Steel Pole to Ascertain Longevity & Functionality, Featuring an Adjustable Height.
- Crystal Clear PVC Windows – Expansive Window Panels Providing a Clear, Crisp Vista of the Surrounding Environment.
- Zip Back Side Doors – Increasing Accessibility to Your Vehicle/Canopy.
- Reflective Guylines – High Visibility Guylines Reducing the Risk Of Tripping.
- Front Adjustable Triangular Angle Wind Shields – Helping Deflect Wind Away from the User for Relaxing Outdoors on Breezy Summer Days.
- Twin Piping (4mm x 6mm) – Permitting Caravan/Campervan/Motorhome Fixing.
- Three Cowl Heights Available: Highline, Midline and Lowline – Making it Suitable for Nearly All Caravans, Motorhomes & Campervans on the Market.
- One Year Warranty – On the Canvas & Workmanship Against Any Manufacturing Faults.
- Adjustable Height Peg Down Points.
- Fully Taped Waterproof Seams Throughout.
- Includes Pegs, Storage Bag & Reflective Strips to Each Side.
PACK SIZE: 75cm x 21cm x 15cm