Outdoor Revolution Movelite T4E EURO Low
Outdoor Revolution Movelite T4E EURO Low – PREMIUM DRIVEAWAY AWNING WITH OPTIONAL ADD-ONS FOR LEFT HAND DRIVE VEHICLES
A firm favourite amongst campervan & motorhome enthusiasts, the Movelite range of driveaway awnings offers models of high specification & quality for reassurance, peace of mind & years of trusted service. Constructed using our most technical lightweight 240HDE polyester for hard wearing weather protection, wherever your holiday may take you.
NEW for 2023 is the Movelite T4E Euro Low, redesigned for continental campervans with left hand drive, and VW California models with a right hand sliding door in the UK.
Of course this can also be used on a van with a door on the left if you want to flip the orientation and have the porch area facing the same as the back of the vehicle. Great if you use the back end of the van with a slide out cooker or sitting under the tailgate etc.. to me that makes more sense anyway as you tend to use the back of the van more than the bonnet but folk tend to take pictures of the fronts of their vans more and so I believe this is what drives the thought that everything must face the same as the front but actually practicality wise the back is where it’s at!
The T4E features an array of exciting options making it the perfect choice for larger families or those who appreciate a spacious touring experience. Designed in the popular side-by-side style, meaning the front of the awning faces the same direction as the front of your vehicle, the modular concept means it can be extended as required at any given time. As standard the awning is spacious with a large open front porch, an optional porch door can be purchased to enclose this porch, at which point the central door can be rolled completely back and suddenly you have a huge, enclosed living area, with plenty of room for bedroom pods. A sun canopy can be zipped to the porch to further extend the sheltered area, then finally, a rear sleeping annex can be added to create a private sleeping area without encroaching on the main living space (or bedrooms) inside.
As you would expect from Outdoor Revolution’s premium drive-away collection, high-end features are in abundance here, including a full mesh flyscreen on the front door and zip-up curtains. The contemporary design of the 2/3rds zip back door, along with the aesthetically pleasing new colourway means this drive-away awning will be the perfect complement to any campervan or motorhome.
Features – Outdoor Revolution Movelite T4E EURO Low
- 240HDE Hex high density all weather lightweight fabric
- Hydrostatic head 4000mm
- Oxygen Air Frame with Dynamic Speed & Intelligent Frame relief valve system
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE on the Air Frame System (T’s & C’s apply)
- Zip on porch door & rear annexe accessory options
- Zip back front door with Phoenix mesh ventilation full zip across panel
- Integral front canopy with side windows
- Right side access door with Phoenix mesh
- Tinted roof light windows
- Left & right hand cowl access doors
- Double interconnecting cowl door with ventilation for easy vehicle access
- Tinted PVC windows with zip up fracture design curtains
- Hanging points for optional Two Berth Inner Tent & Four Berth Inner Tent
- Reflective guylines with quick adjusters
- 4mm & 6mm twin connection piping
- Adjustable pegging system with elastic bungee intermediates
- Lumi-Link & Uplighter compatible
- Includes pump, peg set, storm straps and carry bag
Product Code ORDA2130
Total Weight 26.63kg
Pack Size 86 x 52 x 44cm
Footprint 310 x 520cm (+100cm cowl depth)
Rail Connection Width 260cm
About Outdoor Revolution
OUTDOOR REVOLUTION have remained at the forefront of the industry in terms of functionality, quality, value and innovation for over fifteen years, as the market pioneering manufacturer of high specification caravan awnings, drive away awnings, family tents, canopy extensions, gazebo shelters and camping accessories. Driven by their passion for design innovation, attention to detail and the great outdoors; they are dedicated to ensuring a first-rate touring experience for each customer, which is why they continue to develop exclusive features, registered designs and cutting-edge technology to introduce in their customer centric designs.