Cayman Curl XLE F/G Mid
AFFORDABLE DRIVE-AWAY AWNING WITH EXTENSION CAPABILITIES
The Cayman Curl XLE F/G Mid is a lightweight Drive-Away awning designed in the popular side-by-side style, meaning the front of the awning faces the same direction as the front of your vehicle. Pitched using fibreglass poles, it’s small pack-size yet large internal space makes it a fantastic choice for families and couples alike. Available in 2 ergonomic cowl sizes to fit rail heights of up to 255cm, the Cayman Curl XLE has the option to attach a Zip-On Porch Door which will fully enclose the front porch. This porch door creates a huge amount of additional living space, and also allows for the addition of a ‘Cabin Inner’ bedroom which when used alongside 2x standard 2 berth inners, effectively creates sleeping capacity for up to 6 people.
The large open canopy is perfect for sunshade, to use as a cooking area, or for weather protection while the main front door is open. There is also a large door in the rear of the cowl to allow access to the vehicle without the need to come through the awning itself. A rear ventilation panel coupled with under-window vents and mesh in the cowl door help to maintain airflow inside the awning while minimising condensation, and of course there are Velcro points to hand our Lumi-Link and Lumi Lighting range.
This model has been produced from a premium ultra-lightweight 120HDE fabric weave, which has been specifically engineered to deliver lightweight, compact and visually contemporary products that pack away neatly into the inclusive carry bag, making it perfect where weight or space limitations are of key consideration. This material incorporates a 3,000mm Hydrostatic Head and employs fully taped seams throughout, meaning it is exceptionally waterproof and rain will simply bead onto the surface, before rolling off. The sleek design lines & classic tri colour livery will coordinate & complement any campervan or motorhome.
Large PVC windows permit an excellent vista of the outside world, from the luxury and convenience of your awning, helping to really encapsulate the surrounding landscape. All windows feature integral toggle-in curtains, which can be rolled-back during the day or closed for complete privacy at night. Ventilation Points aid in reducing condensation by optimising airflow around the awning.
FEATURES – Cayman Curl XLE F/G Mid
• 120HDE Hex high density all weather lightweight fabric
• Hydrostatic head 3,000mm
• Robust lightweight fibreglass poles
• Integral extended front canopy with fibreglass poles
• Facility to take an optional accessory cabin sleeping inner tent when used in conjunction with the optional Porch Door accessory
• Zip back 2/3rds front door with side window
• Inner cowl tension straps and cowl bungee for an adjustable vehicle fit
• 4mm & 6mm twin cowl connection rail piping
• Rear facing zip back cowl access door
• Crystal clear PVC windows with toggle in privacy blinds
• Fully sewn in PE groundsheet
• Hanging points for optional twin 2 berth sleeping inner tents in living area
• Colour coded guylines with quick adjusters
• Adjustable webbing pegging system
• Includes peg set and carry bag
Total Weight 17.1kg
Pack Size 81x45x35cm
Footprint 300 x 460cm (+120cm cowl depth)
Rail Connection Width 250cm
Connection Height 210cm – 255cm