GSI JavaPress Cafetiere Blue
The GSI JavaPress Cafetiere Blue is a lightweight, durable coffee press that is perfect for taking on camping or trekking adventures. This practical piece of kit is ideal for coffee lovers on the go.
Make 30 ounces of awesome coffee and rule the morning! Built for camping and travel – but totally awesome at home, too – this JavaPress is built tough and light, cleans up fast and easy, and makes amazing coffee. The BPA-free, shatter-resistant carafe is built to take it, and a ballistics nylon cozy seals in the heat and adds protection. The patented plunger uses a specially designed silicone ring to keep stray grounds from muddying up your brew, and the insulated lid snaps tight to hold the warmth and make pouring easy.
The GSI JavaPress has a patented, split-ring plunger which lets you enjoy grounds-free coffee and has a double-wall insulated lid that stays in place during the brewing process to maintain a maximum brew temperature. This tried and tested design has been a huge success for some years now and is a game changer for coffee lovers who want to make and drink whilst on the move.
It has an insulating sleeve with integrated webbing handle that can be removed for easy cleaning. This sleeve does an excellent job of keeping your drinks warm while and keeping your hands protected from the heat. At this weight it is a great luxury item.
In stylish Blue you’ll be the envy of your friends and family! Also available in Graphite.
Features – GSI JavaPress Cafetiere Blue
- Silicone ring plunger design virtually eliminates coffee ˜blow-by’ for the most flavoursome, mud-free coffee or tea.
- Double-walled, insulated lid and ballistic nylon-wrapped cozy hold in temperature while brewing and serving.
- BPA-Free carafe is lightweight and shatter-resistant, allowing you to enjoy proper coffee anywhere.
- Weight: 312g
- Capacity: 30 fl.oz / 887ml
- Dimensions: 4.5 in x 4.2 in x 7.7
- Material: Copolyester, Polyproplyene, Stainless steel, rPET cloth, EVA foam