Extension Sun Canopy Poles – Steel x 2
A set of two Extension Sun Canopy Poles with a height of 205.5cm, which each break down in the 4 sections measuring 55cm for easy storage. Ideal for creating a sun canopy out of the door of a tent or awning or for a purpose built sun canopy of shelter.
Outdoor Revolution’s ‘Extension Canopy Poles’ include a pair of robust steel poles, which can be used to raise the front door of your caravan awning, drive away awning or family tent into an upright position, in order to create a stylish canopy or porch area, where you can comfortably relax or cook, with complete protection from the elements.
Strong and robust steel construction with rubberised foot and long eyelet spike with rain cup.
- Perfect for Making a Sun Canopy
- Zinex Frame
- Extra Long Steel Pole (76.5 Inches Each)
- Packed In Twos
- Used to Uphold Front Door of Tent/Awning
- Measures 55cm when packed down
- Measures 200.5cm to base of spike when constructed (205.5cm overall)
- 5cm spike
- 16mm diameter
- Could also be used at 150.5cm with three sections making them adjustable for providing an apex or more shelter from prevailing wind.
- Made by Outdoor Revolution
Can be used with any awning, tent or canopy with standard eyelet size. A great addition to your camping kit adding a new dimension and area of living space to your awning or tent.