Cobb Premier GAS
The Cobb Premier GAS is a multi-functional, sophisticated COBB Gas-version cooking system. It’s portable, durable, eco-friendly and safe, offering you the versatility you need for the ultimate, outdoor cooking experience. The Cobb Premier+ Gas is a portable outdoor cooking appliance. With the Gas Cobb you can grill, fry, roast and bake. You can cook anything, anywhere, anytime!
Compatible with all Cobb Premier accessories with the exception of the BBQ Kit. i.e. Pan, Griddle, Dish, etc.
Specifications – Cobb Premier GAS
- Appliance Name : Outdoor Gas Barbecue
- Built-in Piezo ignition system
- Built-in Thermocouple system for automatic gas shut off in the unlikely event of the flame failing
- Type of gas : Propane or Butane
- Nominal heat input : 1.3kW (95g/h)
- Made in Vietnam
- FOR OUTDOOR USE ONLY
NOTE: DUE TO DIFFERENT CONNECTIONS THIS UNIT IS NOT SUPPLIED WITH HOSE
NOTE: NOT FOR USE WITH COBB BARBECUE KIT
Dimensions & Weight – Cobb Premier GAS
- Weight: 3.9Kg
- W 33cm : H 40cm
- W 33cm : H 33cm (Dome inverted)
COBBS ONLY LIMITATION IS YOUR IMAGINATION
- Grills – meats, chicken, vegetables, fish etc.
- Fries – eggs, meat, fish etc.
- Bakes – bread, cakes, pizza – even roasts whole chickens and joints of beef, lamb pork, etc.
- Boils – stews, pasta, curries etc.
- Smokes – fish, meats, vegetables etc.
THE GREENEST LITTLE OVEN ON EARTH
As far as we can determine, the Cobb has the smallest carbon footprint of any manufactured oven on Earth.
In December 2001, Time Magazine featured the Cobb as one of the best inventions of that year. This was a major turning point for what had started out as an obvious idea to an environmentalist in Africa several years earlier.
The developers idea was to encourage native Africans to use corncobs as fuel for cooking, rather than wood or coal. He devised a simple clay pot stove with a steel mesh grill that Africans could easily make and fuel with their abundant supply of corncobs.
The idea took hold and resulted in the development of the Eco Cobb, an inexpensive, all metal stove that could be distributed in aid programmes in third world countries globally.
Cobbs commitment to a continual improvement program has resulted in the worldly acclaimed product we see today which is available with several accessories.