Cobb Premier Air
The Reborn and Re-engineered Cobb Premier Air – It looks better and cooks better.
- Improved Cobb Premier Air design allows better airflow, providing more heat and improved cooking
- New dome lid with air flow control. Vent fully open provides higher temperatures or close the vent for lower temperatures with longer cooking times.
- Removable heat chamber for easier cleaning.
- fire grid is of a higher calibre, thicker, longer lasting stainless steel.
- Improved dome handle provides better grip
- Improved base top ring with a larger offset away from the heat of the inner sleeve to ensure a long life
- 4 grommets ensure a good fit between the base and inner sleeve.
General Information – Cobb Premier Air
- Convenient & easy to use. 8-10 briquettes, charcoal lumpwood or Cobb’s Cobblestone cooks almost anything
- Truly portable, use it almost anywhere
- Healthy cooking with no flare ups
- Safe to handle, the base stays cool whilst cooking
- Made from stainless steel all parts are dishwasher safe, except the mesh base which just needs wiping down
- Guaranteed quality 2 year warranty
Cobb Premier Air Package includes
- Stainless steel mesh base unit
- Stainless steel Inner bowl, heat chamber & Fire basket
- General purpose Teflon coated grill plate
- Stainless steel dome with air vent
- General purpose lifting handle
- Instruction booklet
Weights & Dimensions
- Weight: 4.0Kg
- D 33cm : H 35cm
- D 33cm : H 28cm (Dome inverted)
The elements that make up Cobb
- Dome: made with stainless steel and it has a heat-resistant handle. The holes in the Dome ensure even ventilation throughout the cooking process creating an oven effect.
- Grill Grid: with an easy to clean Teflon® non-stick coating. Excess fat drains away through the holes and into the moat.
- Fire Basket: A secured area for the Cobble Stone or loose briquettes.
- Stainless steel moat: catches all excess fat. The moat can also be used for cooking vegetables.
- Base: with anti-slip rubber feet, the base remains stable and cool to touch during use.
The Cobb is packaged complete with instruction manual. All the components with the exception of the base are dishwasher safe
DO YOU KNOW?
HOW DO I LIGHT MY Cobb Premier Air?
The Cobb Cooker is simple to light and use. Do not use lighter fluids in the Cobb Cooker.
Place heat beads in basket
Add heat beads and fire starters (not required for Cobblestone) underneath in the fire chamber.
Light up time is 15-25 minutes (4 minutes for Cobblestone). Always light outdoors in a safe area.
Depending on the fuel used the Cobb will provide cooking heat for up to 3 hours.