Vango Wilderness Junior Penguin Sleeping Bag
Featuring a unique penguin design, the Wilderness Junior Penguin sleeping bag offers a good quality mummy-shaped bag with soft touch fabrics at affordable prices. The bag includes a handy internal pocket for storing valuable items and zip guards that prevent any snagging. The Wilderness Junior is ideal for younger children keen to join in on a night away camping or for sleep-overs with their friends at home.
- Single-Layer Stitch Through Construction – A single layer of insulation sewn between the shell and lining. A stitch through construction keeps the fill evenly distributed and is ideal for lightweight bags
- 210T Microfibre Polyester – A soft touch microfibre fabric that is wonderfully cosy, snug and breathable.
- 100% Polyester 190T Pongee – A soft touch Microfibre fabric that is a wonderful cosy, snug and breathable.
- Single Hole Siliconised Hollow Fibre Insulation – Siliconised fibres reduce matting of filling, increasing durability and maximising the lofting potential for extra warmth. Retains loft in damp conditions
- Shaped Hood, Elasticated opening (No Drawcord Closure for Safety) – A shaped hood with elasticated opening prevents heat loss from the head. The absence of an exposed drawcord to aid closure is a design feature to meet safety regulations.
- Insulated Zip Baffle helps to retain body heat within the sleeping bag whilst keeping out colder air.
- Zip Guard – Helps to prevent the zip from snagging on the lining, allowing easy opening and closing
- Grab Loops ease zip movement – the loop can hold the sleeping bag in place whilst the zip is moved
- Internal Pocket conveniently placed to provides storage for phones, MP3 players and other small essentials
- Temperature Ratings Independently Measured in Accordance with EN 13537:2002
- 4-Strap Compression Stuff Sac – Minimises pack size for easy transportation
- Mummy Shaped Sleeping Bag – The mummy bag features a design that tapers from the head end to the foot end, reducing its volume and surface area, and improving its overall heat retention properties.
- Horizontal Stitching, evenly spaced to hold insulation in place and to ensure that it is evenly distributed across the body
Vango Wilderness Junior Penguin Sleeping Bag Specifications
- Range: Adventure
- Pack Size: 36.0 x ø21.0cm
- Weight: 1.25kg
- Ext Chest Width: 70cm
- Max User Height: 150cm
- Suggested Usage Min: 8°
- Suggested Usage Max: 20°
- Comfort: 0°
- Limit: 0°
- Extreme: 0°
- Fill Type: Synthetic
- Zip Side: Left
- Performance: 2 Season
- Shape: Junior
- Int Chest Width: 68cm
- Int Foot Width: 48cm
- Int Length: 160cm
CAMPER ESSENTIALS now offer you a wide range of Camping, Touring and Adventure Holiday lines. We already sell a large cross section of equipment: Bespoke one piece awning rails, awnings, sleeping bags, rucksacks, tents, kitchen and cooking lines, lighting, groundsheets, furniture, campervan conversion items and all the accessories that you may need for your holiday. So keep checking our growing website, to find a wide range of innovative and essential camping and leisure solutions.