Vango Nitestar Junior Sleeping Bag
The popular Nitestar sleeping bag range balances performance, quality and affordability in mummy-shaped bags that deliver excellent value for money. This attractive range offers a wealth of features, including a lightweight 3-D hood and a double layer of insulation for extra warmth. The Nitestar Junior is ideal for younger children keen to join in on a night away camping or for sleepovers with their friends.
- Off-Set Double Layer Construction – Stitching is offset so cold spots don’t form at the stitch lines. The layers are separated using an interlining layer to stop the fill snagging or lumping in the bag
- 100% Polyester Hexagon Ripstop 210T – A tough hexagonal ripstop polyester that is strong, highly breathable and washable
- 100% Polyester 190T Pongee – A soft touch Microfibre fabric that is a wonderful cosy, snug and breathable.
- Single Hole Siliconised Hollow Fibre Insulation – Siliconised fibres reduce matting of filling, increasing durability and maximising the lofting potential for extra warmth. Retains loft in damp conditions
- 3-D Hood Elasticated opening, no Drawcord Closure for safety (on Junior and Convertible) – The 3-D hood prevents heat loss from the head and features a convenient elasticated opening. The absence of an exposed drawcord (on Junior) is a design feature to meet safety regulations.
- Insulated Zip Baffle helps to retain body heat within the sleeping bag whilst keeping out colder air.
- Two-Way Auto-Lock Zip, Reverse Side, with Plastic Zip Cob – This versatile two-way zip mechanism can seal in warmth or provide ventilation as required and can be opened from inside the bag. The auto-lock feature is designed to prevent the bag from opening when rolling over during the night. The plastic zip cob is provided on the Junior for additional safety
- Grab Loops ease zip movement – the loop can hold the sleeping bag in place whilst the zip is moved
- Zip Guard with Anti-catch Piping helps to prevent the zip from snagging on the lining, allowing easy opening and closing
- Internal Pocket conveniently placed to provides storage for phones, MP3 players and other small essentials
- Hanging Loops at the foot of the bag allow it to be hung up to air, keeping the bag fresh and dry between uses
- 4-Strap Compression Stuff Sac – Minimises pack size for easy transportation
- Mummy Shaped Sleeping Bag – The mummy bag features a design that tapers from the head end to the foot end, reducing its volume and surface area, and improving its overall heat retention properties.
- Horizontal Stitching, evenly spaced to hold insulation in place and to ensure that it is evenly distributed across the body
Vango Nitestar Junior Sleeping Bag Raspberry Specifications
- Range: Adventure
- Pack Size: 38.0 x ø22.0cm
- Weight: 1.4kg
- Ext Chest Width: 70cm
- Max User Height: 155cm
- Suggested Usage Min: 4°
- Suggested Usage Max: 20°
- Comfort: 0°
- Limit: 0°
- Extreme: 0°
- Fill Type: Synthetic
- Zip Side: Left
- Performance: 2-3 Season
- Shape: Junior
- Int Chest Width: 68cm
- Int Foot Width: 48cm
- Int Length: 165cm
CAMPER ESSENTIALS now offer you a wide range of Camping, touring and Adventure Holiday lines. We already sell a large cross section of equipment sleeping bags, rucksacks, tents, awnings, kitchen and cooking lines, lighting, groundsheets, furniture and all the accessories that you may need for your holiday. So keep checking our growing website, to meet all your outdoor holiday needs.