Vango Galli Low Driveaway Awning RSV 2017
The Vango Galli Low Driveaway Awning RSV 2017 offers versatility from this great brand. The standard version which was introduced last year would face the front of the van on a RHD vehicle with sliding door on the left, or face rearwards on a LHD vehicle with sliding door on the right. This model does the opposite so it is ideal for LHD vehicles to have the awning facing forwards or if your van is a traditional UK RHD and you utilise the boot/tailgate area more then this model offers the best compatibility to have it facing rearwards. With the two versions now available, you really do have the best choice for your individual camping requirements.
The Vango Galli Low Driveaway Awning RSV 2017 combines Vango’s market leading technology and quality and over 50 years of experience, with great design features such as being parallel to the vehicle therefore taking up less pitch space, having a covered porch, fantastic for shelter from sun and rain alike for 2016 they have brought out three height versions. This Low one is ideally suited to the VW Campervan and equivalent sized campers market. (with connection height of between 180cm and 210cm). Perfect for VW T1, T2, T25, T4, T5 and T6, Mercedes Vito, Renault Traffic/Vauxall Vivaro, Ford Torneo etc.
Vango Galli Low Driveaway Awning RSV 2017 Specifications:
- Sentinel Pro 420
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet – adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- Optional Inner Tent – optional extra available to purchase separately
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- NEW AirSpeed® Valve system and easy access positioning – designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeams with even less effort.
- Larger diameter beams are used with certain shapes and fabrics, to further enhance the AirBeam experience
- Factory taped seams – All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Lantern Hanging Points – conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Vango AirZone – High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- Pre-angled AirBeams – Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against side winds
- Webbing storm straps – Provides secure guying at the front and rear of the tent
- Cable entry point with tidies – Zipped entry point for power cable, with Velcro tidies
- Reflective guylines with guyline tidies – Woven with a reflective strip to pick up light
- Breathable polyester inner – Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night’s sleep
- Zipped privacy curtains – Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening. Fit to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll down into a pocket
- Mesh Side Windows with PVC Covers – Improves ventilation
- Diamond Clear windows – Maximise light and visibility.
- Adjustable pegging points
- Lightweight inner tent groundsheet – Reduces weight and packsize
- Door in the connecting panel between motorhome/campervan and awning for convenience.
- Reflective webbing – Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions.
- Line-Lok guyline runners – Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- Pre-attached 6mm Kador strip – The most common and easy to use connection system for awning attachment to vehicles and caravans
- Velcro roofbar attachment tabs – Quick and easy to use. Simply wrap around vehicle roof bars
- Fire retardant fabrics – Meets European EN5912 safety standard
|Pack Size||L78.0 x H40.0 x W42.0cm|
|Awning Type||Drive Away|