Vango Air Away Sapera Awning Groundsheet Footprint
Protect your awning groundsheet by adding a Vango Footprint to your camping essentials. They are easy to remove and clean and will provide protection from small tears and holes from stones. An invaluable addition to extend the life of your awning. All of the Vango footprints are cut to the shape of your awning so it can also help you choose the perfect pitching site for your awning.
- Marks out the position of your intended pitch site clearly before you erect your tent
- Protects the groundsheet of your tent from stones, thorns and other protrusions
- Keeps the groundsheet of your tent clean which makes packing up easier and saves lots of cleaning back at home
- Uses durable 100% PE construction that will last and is easy to wash
- Folds away into its own compact carry bag, so it’s easy to transport and keeps your tent clean
Vango Air Away Sapera Awning Groundsheet Specification
- Pack Size: L54.0 x H11.0 x W11.0cm
- Weight: 2.0kg
- Tent Additions: Footprint
- Family Tent Collections: Elite
- Length: 445.0cm
- Width: 290.0cm
A footprint groundsheet really makes such a difference to keeping your awning in tip top condition. If the awning has been put away dry then all you need to do is get the Footprint Groundsheet out after your trip, rather than the whole awning…making the whole after trip cleaning and tidying so much easier.