Outwell San Diego Freeway Smart Air Awning
Outwell innovation and design detail come together in the San Diego Freeway SA drive away awning which offers extra flexible use. Securely attached to a vehicle by the Link Access Zone System, the vehicle can be driven away to leave a freestanding shelter as required and quickly reconnected on return. A Duratec fibreglass pole supports the rain safe door which also benefits from a full mesh.
- Rain safe side door offers protection from vertical and wind-driven downpours
- Reinforcement patch on all stress points
- Outwell doormat included to help in keeping inside dry and clean
- Side door on the Link Access Zone System for flexible access
- Drive-away tent awning for motorhomes, vans and MPVs (with attachment height of 180cm-220cm)
- Link Access Zone System uses a valance to close the gap between the ground and car (80-90cm)
- Two-way pump with pressure gauge included for fast, efficient inflation
- Two connected inflatable tubes with isolation valves for structural integrity
- Large tinted windows for a light-filled interior with curtains for privacy
- Fully seam-sealed flysheet for maximum protection from the elements
- Pre-attached luminous guylines for convenience and fast pitching
Outwell San Diego Freeway Smart Air Awning Technical specifications
|Type of tent:||One room tunnel tent|
|Hydrostatic Head:||6000 mm|
|Flysheet:||Outtex® 6000 (150D 100% polyester taffeta) with taped seams|
|Rooms:||1 living room|
|Tubes:||Integrated Advanced Air Tube System frame for best performance. Maximum pressure 7 psi/0.5 bar.|
|Poles:||Duratec fibreglass 8.5 mm, steel pole 16 mm, 2 upright steel poles|
|Floor:||Double-coated 100% polyethylene, 10,000 mm hydrostatic head|
|Pitching way:||Flysheet first|
|Pack size:||35 x 75 cm|
Outtex® 6000 (Polyester) – uses the latest advances in technology in its development and with a hydrostatic head of 6000 mm (the hydrostatic head shows the amount of water on 1cm2 before the water penetrates the coating)
Material meets all the latest regulations for tent materials
Simple, effective and inspired, this feature ensures guylines can avoid tangling when packing away or when not needed on site
Aerodynamic Storm Protection 9
The aerodynamic design of the tents with hidden poles secures that the whole tent is stable whatever the weather. As measured on the Beaufort Wind Scale Force 9 is equivalent to a strong gale with wind speed of 47-54 mph / 75-88 km/h that will blow branches off trees!
Link Access Zone System
Valance and detachablegroundsheet supply clean, draughtfreeaccess between a Touringdrive-away awning and a vehicle
Outwell Advanced Air Tube System
Inter-connected air tube frame with one inflation valve, featuring isolation valves, and one full horizontal tube along the roof.
One Go Inflation
Super fast inflation via a single air inlet valve through the inter-connected air tubes.
Outwell Sealed Ground System: A sewn-in groundsheet for maximum protection from the elements, dirt and insects.
Curtains with conveniently located fixings at each window, letting in as much, or as little, daylight, as required.
Windows with a tinted coating serving two key functions; protection against the sun’s glares and privacy in the tent.
Reflective Guy Point
For strength as well as extra night-time security, this luminous corner piece is positioned where the guyline attaches to the tent
Practical, effective panel over the length of the whole zip, to protect against rain etc
Outwell Easy Pegging System. Special use of three different colour-coded types of pegs ensures easy and stable pitching of the tent. The peg is different depending on the job required for it: Quality grey anchor steel pegs for all four corners, luminous plastic pegs for the luminous guylines and black heavy-duty plastic pegs at the side pegging points.
Bag with straps for carrying awning short distances.