Outwell Darlington Air Driveaway Awning
Featuring two pre-angled inflatable air tubes, the Outwell Darlington Air drive-away awning has a one room tunnel tent design with an optional inner. Steel corner poles inside the fly add stability and tension whilst luminous piping adds functional style. A large front canopy gives extra protection to the full mesh front door. The side door on one side of the Link Access Zone System extends access options.
- Side doors on Link Access Zone System for easy access
- Adjustable pegging points for pitching flexibility
- Heavy duty Outwell zips are easy to use, running securely and freely
- Drive-away tent awning for motorhomes, vans and MPVs (with attachment height of 180cm-220cm)
- Link Access Zone System uses a valance to close the gap between the ground and car (80-90cm)
- Large front canopy for shelter from rain and sun
- Spacious living area
- Large tinted windows for a light-filled interior with curtains for privacy
- Fully seam-sealed flysheet for maximum protection from the elements
- Pre-attached luminous guylines for convenience and fast pitching
- Reinforcement patch on all stress points
Outwell Darlington Air Driveaway Awning Technical specifications
|Attachment height:||180 – 220 cm|
|Type of tent:||One room tunnel tent|
|Hydrostatic Head:||3000 mm|
|Flysheet:||Outtex® 3000 (100% polyester taffeta) with taped seams|
|Rooms:||1 living room|
|Tubes:||Rigid Air System frame for best performance.|
|Max pressure:||4.5 psi/0.3 bar|
|Poles:||Steel pole 16 mm|
|Floor:||Double-coated 100% polyethylene, 10,000 mm hydrostatic head|
|Pitching way:||Flysheet first|
|Pack size:||40 x 83 cm|
Outtex® 3000 (Polyester) – uses the latest advances in technology in its development and with a hydrostatic head of 3000 mm (the hydrostatic head shows the amount of water on 1cm2 before the water penetrates the coating)
Material meets all the latest regulations for tent materials.
Simple, effective and inspired, this feature ensures guylines can avoid tangling when packing away or when not needed on site
Aerodynamic Storm Protection 8
The aerodynamic design of the tents with hidden poles secures that the whole tent is stable whatever the weather. As measured on the Beaufort Wind Scale Force 8 is equivalent to a strong gale with wind speed of 39-46 mph / 62-74 km/h that will blow branches off trees!
Link Access Zone System
Valance and detachablegroundsheet supply clean, draughtfreeaccess between a Touringdrive-away awning and a vehicle
Outwell Rigid Air Tube System
Features individual air tubes that are inflated and deflated separately via easy access external valves.
Outwell Sealed Ground System: A sewn-in groundsheet for maximum protection from the elements, dirt and insects.
Curtains with conveniently located fixings at each window, letting in as much, or as little, daylight, as required.
Windows with a tinted coating serving two key functions; protection against the sun’s glares and privacy in the tent.
Practical, effective panel over the length of the whole zip, to protect against rain etc
Bag with straps for carrying awning short distances.
Included with the awning is a high capacity dual action hand pump which is easy to attach to the valves.