Dinitrol 500 Polyurethane Window Adhesive Kit
DINITROL 500 is a black humidity curing, one-component polurethane adhesive with the following properties:High strength and durability
Good resistance to ageing
Easy to apply
Good curing properties
Safe to use on all car glass
Range of Use:
DINITROL 500 is an aftermarket product designed for use in combination with the DINITROL surface treatment products DINITROL 520, 530 and 540 for bonding automotive glass and can be used with a standard ‘silicone’ gun applicator.
- 1 x 310ml PUR500 Cartridges with Pre-Cut nozzle
- 1 x PUR520-30ml Glass Pre-Cleaner Activator & Adhesion Promoter
- 1 x PUR530-30 Black Primer for both Body & Glass
- 1 x FELT BUDS for applying Cleaner & Primer
- 1 x FITTING INSTRUCTION SHEET
- 1 x Pair of Nitrile glovesSafe drive away time without airbags 2 hours, with passenger airbags 4 hours @ 23°C / 50% Relative Humidity*Please note you will need two tubes to fit a large windscreen such as Ford Transit or Mercedes Sprinter. This kit will fit one rear window or barn door window on the likes of a VW T5 or T4 or is also ideal for fitting spoilers.DINITROL supply over 90% of European car manufacturers & are the main supplier for vehicle rust proofing to Ministry of Defence. This is the professionals choice when it comes to fitting windows. Don’t let your van conversion use anything else.