2018 Outdoor Revolution Movelite T5 Kombi Flex Driveaway Air Awning
Ideal for connection height between 180cm and 240cm from the ground to the awning rail channel. Do not be confused by the name T5 – this is not only suitable for the VW T5 but also suitable for all vehicles in the height range specified.
Outdoor Revolution are very innovative with their designs and this awning really exemplifies this. Flexibility to move the front door from the very front of the awning to the next beam back making a handy covered porch area. With optional zip in mesh panel and optional ability to add a further canopy off the front of it, you really won’t get bored of its potential uses and the way you can tailor it to your circumstances or the site you’re at.
Outdoor Revolution’s best-selling “Movelite T5 Kombi Vario” returns for 2018 as the largest inflatable drive-away air-awning weekender in our range. Quite simply the ultimate in family campervan awnings; this product offers a giant interior, the ability to sleep up to six adults (with the optional inner tents), a moveable ‘Vario’ front door to create additional usable living space/a porch area and an innovative design to maximise functionality and usability!
The fade-resistant, lightweight 250 High-Density fabric ensures the optimum strength-to-weight ratio of any fabric. It provides the longevity and performance of much heavier, denier fabrics; without the impracticalities and constraints of their weight. The engineered Double-Rip Stop weave provides a contemporary look and feel, whilst also preventing accidental damage from worsening. The fabric is exceptionally water-resistant and water will simply bead onto the surface and roll-off. The light-coloured roof material reflects heat to maintain a comfortable temperature inside the awning.
The ‘Oxygen Air-Frame’ is the quickest and easiest inflation system on the market, with no adjoining pipes/taps spoiling the clean lines of our stunning designs. The frame consists of five quick-inflating ‘Oxygen Air-Frame Tubes’, plus incorporates the famed ‘Dynamic Speed Valve’ and patented ‘Intelligent Frame Relief Valve’. Inflation is speedy using the ‘Dual-Action Hand Pump’ provided and deflation is just the push of a button. Our exclusive pressure relief valve prevents damage to the tube by expelling excess air, usually caused by over-inflation or increases in the ambient temperature; all valves are discretely concealed by a velcro cover.
Windows are tinted to reduce glare, increase privacy and create a more relaxing atmosphere; these all have integral zip-in curtains, which can be rolled-back during the day or zipped-in for complete privacy at night. The unique, windowed Vario Front Door can be moved backwards to provide an extremely useful porch area, or alternatively moved forwards to create extra living space; two rear cowl access doors prevent disturbing sleeping guests and increase ease of access to and from the motorhome. The product comes complete with a water-repellent sewn-in groundsheet to reduce water ingress and add convenience.
The mesh vents help to combat condensation through improving air-circulation, plus, the side-doors utilise a mesh fly-screen to keep insects out and optimise airflow. These are crafted using our exclusive ‘Phoenix Mesh’; an assisted-healing ‘smart’ material with the structurally incorporated ability to repair ‘snag’ damage caused by consistent usage. Simply manipulated, it will return to its original form.
This product comes complete with a sewn-in groundsheet, three clip-on ‘Endurance Storm Straps’, pegs, an electrical hook-up point and various ‘Lumi-Link’ & ‘Lumi-Lite’ hanging points. An optional co-ordinating “Movelite Canopy” to extend the sheltered living area is available for purchase to complement this product, amongst an enormous range of others! The workmanship and canvas utilises a 12 month warranty, whilst the tubes have an exclusive lifetime guarantee against any manufacturing faults!
2018 Outdoor Revolution Movelite T5 Kombi Flex Driveaway Air Awning Features
- 250HD Double-Rip Stop. Endurance Fabric – The Ultimate Strength to Weight Ratio of Any Material.
- 4 Single Oxygen Air Frame Tubes – Easy to Erect Multiple Inflation Point Frame.
- Dynamic Speed Valves – The Quickest, Most Reliable & Simplest Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve Protection System – Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve for Preventing Over-Inflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Lifetime Guarantee – On the Tubes/Air-Frame.
- Sewn In Groundsheet – To Reduce Moisture Ingress & Add Convenience.
- Tinted Windows – To Reduce Glare & Increase Privacy.
- ‘Vario’ Moveable Door System – Front Door Either Zips to the Front of the Awning to Increase Space or to the Second Panel for a Functional Porch Area.
- Embossed Zip-In Curtains – To Provide Further Privacy & a ‘Homely’ Feel.
- Phoenix Mesh. Doors – Assisted-Healing ‘Smart’ Mesh, which Self-Repairs ‘Snag’ Damage Caused Over Time.
- Two Rear Cowl Access Doors – To Allow Access to the Vehicle Without Traipsing Through The Whole Awning.
- Three Reflective Endurance Storm Straps – For Unequalled Stability During Poorer Weather Conditions.
- Electrical Hook-Up Point – To Power Electrical Appliances within the Tent.
- Includes Pegs, Guylines, Repair Kit, Carry Bag, Lumi-Link/Lumi-Lite Attachment Points & Dual-Action Hand Pump.
- TOTAL WEIGHT: 31.8kg
- WIDTH: 310cm
- DEPTH: 595cm
- HEIGHT RANGE: 180CM-240cm – Ideal for the likes of VW Campervans, Mercedes Vito, Mazda Bongo as well as slightly taller vehicles such as the Sprinter or Crafter etc.
- AWNING PIPING LENGTH: 2.84m
- COWL DEPTH: 90cm
- PACK SIZE: 80*50*50cm
This awning has been specifically designed and is perfect for touring use; it is not designed for seasonal or residential purposes.
- Due to an increase in hard standing pitches we highly recommend that you purchase a stone protection footprint groundsheet to lay under your awning to provide additional protection.Barcode 5060105567780
HOW TO ATTACH TO YOUR VEHICLE
FIGURE OF 8 CLIPPED TO GUTTER / POLE AND CLAMP ON GUTTER
There are a few options for attaching this awning to your vehicle which depends slightly on the type of vehicle. The older vans such as the T2 and T25 with the gutter channel may use just the Figure of 8 (optional extra) and clip this on (depending a little on the condition of the gutter channel). This works to a certain extent but can come unclipped if it gets windy. They can also use a pole and clamp system although this is not a method I would personally recommend as I have seen one end of a pole come off before and then make a big mess of the van as the metal pole clangs against it. Some pole systems use sucker pads which are even more unreliable.
The best option by far is an awning rail. I make bespoke rails for the every vehicle. For the T5, Vito Mk2 and some others with existing bolt holes I can do a bolt on rail. For other vehicles including those with pop top or high top and virtually any other vehicle I can do a one piece chamfered and shaped self fit kit which glues and screws on and comes with everything you need to fit it. These rails are a proper channel which will take the beading of the awning directly if not wishing to drive away or with the use of Figure of 8 and Double sided Kador bead you can drive away with ease whilst giving a quick, easy and the most weatherproof and secure attachment possible. This will not come off if it gets windy. I can supply Figure of 8 and Double sided Kador bead for no additional postage. It is recommended to avoid a J rail or Magnetic Kador – they are not very effective and you will almost certainly end up buying twice!
<iframe width=”1263″ height=”500″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/ro9afILEcsc” frameborder=”0″ allow=”autoplay; encrypted-media” allowfullscreen></iframe>