2018 Outdoor Revolution Movelite T4 Lowline Airbeam Driveaway Awning
The upgraded “Movelite T4” is an awning which offers the perfect combination of space and flexibilty. The ideal choice for the motorhoming and campervanning family; this product has flexible sleeping pod options (sleeping up to four adults using an optional inner tent), ample living space and an integrated front-porch area. Now available in three cowl heights; this product looks superb on any van!
The fade-resistant, lightweight 250 High-Density fabric ensures the optimum strength-to-weight ratio of any fabric. It provides the longevity and performance of much heavier, denier fabrics; without the impracticalities and constraints of their weight. The engineered Double-Rip Stop weave provides a contemporary look and feel, whilst also preventing accidental damage from worsening. The fabric is exceptionally water-resistant and water will simply bead onto the surface and roll-off. The light-coloured roof material reflects heat to maintain a comfortable temperature inside the awning.
Tough Double Rip Stop Fabric
The Oxygen Air-Frame is the quickest and easiest inflation system on the market, with no adjoining pipes/taps spoiling the clean lines of our stunning designs. The frame consists of Four Oxygen Air-Frame Tubes, plus incorporates the Dynamic Speed Valve and the patented Intelligent Frame Relief Valve. Inflation is speedy using the Dual-Action Pump provided and deflation is the push of a button. Our exclusive relief-valve prevents damage to the tube by expelling excess air, usually caused by over-inflation or increases in the ambient temperature. All valves are discretely concealed by a velcro cover.
Windows are tinted to reduce glare, creating a more comfortable and relaxing environment. All windows have integrated Zip-In Curtains, which can be rolled-back during the day or zipped-in for complete privacy at night. There are also two Rear-Cowl Access Doors to help prevent disturbing sleeping guests and increase ease of access to and from the motorhome. The product comes complete with a water-repellent Sewn-In Groundsheet for added protection against the elements. The Mesh Vents help combat condensation by improving air-circulation, plus, the side-doors have a mesh fly-screen to keep insects out and optimise air-flow. These are creating using our exclusive Phoenix Mesh; an assisted-healing ‘smart’ material that has the structurally incorporated ability to repair ‘snag’ damage caused by consistent usage. Simply manipulated, it will return to its original form.
The product comes complete with three clip-on Storm Straps, Pegs and a Groundsheet for the Canopy Area. The optional “Movelite Canopy” (to provide an extended living area with protection against the elements and which can now also be used as a separate sun canopy directly onto the awning rail of the van with the Retro Connector), a luxurious Snugrug, a Stone Protection Footprint Groundsheet (for protection against sharp rocks/hard ground) and a Two or Four-Berth Inner Tent can also be purchased.The awning includes a one-year guarantee, whilst the tubes have an exclusive lifetime guarantee against any manufacturing faults.
There are three size options for this product:
- Lowline Model – fitting vehicles from 180-210cm. Ideal for the likes of VW Campervans, Mercedes Vito, Mazda Bongo etc.
- Midline Model – fitting vehicles from 180-240cm.
- Highline Model – fitting vehicles from 240-290cm.
2018 Outdoor Revolution Movelite T4 Lowline Airbeam Driveaway Awning Features
- 50HD Double-Rip Stop. Endurance. Fabric – The Ultimate Strength to Weight Ratio of Any Material.
- 4 Single Oxygen Air-Frame Tubes – Easy to Erect Multiple Inflation Point Frame.
- Dynamic Speed Valve – The Quickest, Simplest & Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve Protection System – Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve to Prevent Over-Inflation, Expelling Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Lifetime Guarantee – On the Tubes/Air-Frame.
- Sewn In Groundsheet – To Reduce Moisture Ingress & Add Convenience.
- Includes Groundsheet for Canopy Area – To Extend the Living Area.
- Tinted Windows – To Reduce Glare & Increase Privacy.
- Embossed Zip In Curtains – For Further Privacy & a Feeling of Homliness.
- Phoenix Mesh. Doors – Assisted-Healing ‘Smart’ Mesh that Self-Repairs ‘Snag’ Damage Caused Over Time.
- Two Rear Cowl Access Doors – To Allow Entry to the Vehicle Without Traipsing Through the Whole Awning.
- Three Reflective Endurance Storm Straps – For Unequalled Stability Throughout Poorer Weather Conditions.
- Three Available Cowl Heights – Lowline, Midline & Highline to Fit 99% of Campervans/Motorhomes.
- Includes Electrical Hook-Up Point – To Power Electrical Appliances within the Tent.
- Includes Pegs, Guylines, Repair Kit, Carry Bag, Lumi-Link/Lumi-Lite Attachment Points & Dual-Action Hand Pump.
- TOTAL WEIGHT: 29kg
- WIDTH: 310cm
- DEPTH: 495cm
- HEIGHT RANGE: 180-210cm
- AWNING PIPING LENGTH: 2.84m
- COWL DEPTH: 90cm
- FRONT CANOPY WIDTH: 310cm
- FRONT CANOPY DEPTH: 285cm
- PACK SIZE: 80*50*50cm
- This awning has been specifically designed and is perfect for touring use; it is not designed for seasonal or residential purposes.
- Barcode 5060105567735
- LOWLINE: HEIGHT RANGE – 180-210CM
HOW TO ATTACH TO YOUR VEHICLE
FIGURE OF 8 CLIPPED TO GUTTER / POLE AND CLAMP ON GUTTER
There are a few options for attaching this awning to your vehicle which depends slightly on the type of vehicle. The older vans such as the T2 and T25 with the gutter channel may use just the Figure of 8 and clip this on (depending a little on the condition of the gutter channel). This works to a certain extent but can come unclipped if it gets windy. They can also use a pole and clamp system although this is not a method I would personally recommend as I have seen one end of a pole come off before and then make a big mess of the van as the metal pole clangs against it. Some pole systems use sucker pads which are even more unreliable.
The best option by far is an awning rail. I make bespoke rails for the every vehicle. For the T5, Vito Mk2 and some others with existing bolt holes I can do a bolt on rail. For other vehicles including those with pop top or high top and virtually any other vehicle I can do a one piece chamfered and shaped self fit kit which glues and screws on and comes with everything you need to fit it. These rails are a proper channel which will take the beading of the awning directly if not wishing to drive away or with the use of Figure of 8 and Double sided Kador bead you can drive away with ease whilst giving a quick, easy and the most weatherproof and secure attachment possible. This will not come off if it gets windy. It is recommended to avoid a J rail or Magnetic Kador – they are not very effective and you will almost certainly end up buying twice!