2018 Outdoor Revolution Movelite T2 Lowline Airbeam Driveaway Awning
The “Movelite T2” is the best compact, quick-inflation drive-awayair-awning on the market. With a new low-line version (to fit lower vehicles e.g. VW Transporters), a sizeable living area and the option to sleep up to two adults; this product is perfect for couples/small families. Often copied, but never bettered; this motorhome-awning offers endless benefits!
The fade-resistant 250 High-Density fabric ensures the optimum strength-to-weight ratio of any fabric, providing the longevity and performance of much heavier, denier fabrics; without the impracticalities and constraints of their weight. The engineered double rip-stop weave offers a contemporary look and feel, whilst preventing accidental damage from worsening. The fabric is exceptionally water-resistant and water will simply bead onto the surface and roll-off; the light-coloured roof material reflects heat to maintain a comfortable temperature inside the awning.
The ‘Oxygen Air-Frame’ is the simplest, quickest inflation system on the market, with no adjoining pipes/taps spoiling the clean lines of our stunning designs. Consisting of two air-frame tubes and a single velcro-in roof support tube for additional stability; it utilises a ‘Dual-Action Hand Pump’ for speedy inflation, the ‘Dynamic Speed Valve’ to enable inflation/deflation at just the push of a button, as well as the patented ‘Intelligent Frame Relief Valve’, our exclusive pressure relief valve, expelling any excess air above 6PSI (typically caused by over-inflation or changes in the ambient temperature). All valves are discretely concealed by a velcro cover.
Windows are tinted to reduce glare, provide privacy and create a more relaxing environment; these all have integral zip-in curtains that can be rolled-back during the day or zipped-in for complete privacy at night. The inflatable eyebrow canopy on the side-door prevents rain water from entering the awning. Two rear-cowl access doors prevent disturbing sleeping guests and increase ease of access to and from the motorhome. The product is complete with a water-repellent sewn-in groundsheet to reduce water ingress and add convenience.
The mesh vents help combat condensation through improving air-circulation, plus, the side-doors have a mesh fly-screen to keep insects out and optimise airflow. These are created with ‘Phoenix Mesh’; an assisted-healing ‘smart’ material that has the structurally incorporated ability to repair ‘snag’ damage caused by consistent usage. Simply manipulated, the mesh will return to its original form. The awning comes complete with three clip-on ‘Endurance Storm Straps’ and Pegs. The optional “Movelite Canopy” (to extend living space with protection from the elements), a luxurious Snugrug, a Stone Protection Footprint Groundsheet (for protection against sharp rocks/hard ground) and a Two-Berth Inner Tent are also available for purchase to complement this product! The workmanship and canvas have a 12 month warranty against any manufacturing faults, whilst the tubes boast an exclusive ‘Lifetime Guarantee’!
The fabric is exceptionally water-resistant and water will simply bead onto the surface and roll-off. The light-coloured roof material reflects heat to maintain a comfortable temperature inside the awning. The product comes complete with a water-repellent Sewn-In Groundsheet for added protection against the elements.
The awning comes complete with three clip-on Storm Straps and Pegs. The optional “Movelite Canopy” (to provide an extended living area with protection from the elements), a luxurious Snugrug, a Stone Protection Footprint Groundsheet (for protection against sharp rocks/hard ground) and a Two-Berth Inner Tent are also available for purchase.
There are three size options for this product:
- Lowline Model – fitting vehicles from 180-210cm. Ideal for the likes of VW Campervans, Mercedes Vito, Mazda Bongo etc.
- Midline Model – fitting vehicles from 180-240cm.
- Highline Model – fitting vehicles from 240-290cm.
2018 Outdoor Revolution Movelite T2 Lowline Airbeam Driveaway Awning Features
- 250HD Double-Rip Stop. Endurance. Fabric – The Ultimate Strength to Weight Ratio of Any Material.
- 2 Single Oxygen Air-Frame Tubes – Easy to Erect Multiple Inflation Point Frame.
- Single Roof Support Tube – Single Veranda Bar in the Roof For Extra Stability.
- Dynamic Speed Valves – The Quickest, Most Reliable & Simplest Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve Protection System – Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve to Prevent Over-Inflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Sewn-In Groundsheet – To Reduce Moisture Ingress & Add Convenience.
- Lifetime Guarantee – On the Tubes/Air-Frame.
- Tinted Windows – To Reduce Glare & Increase Privacy.
- Embossed Zip In Curtains – To Provide Further Privacy & Make It Feel More Like Home.
- Side Door Inflatable Eyebrow Canopy – For Added Protection Against the Elements.
- Phoenix Mesh. Doors – Self-Repairing ‘Smart’ Mesh, Self-Repairing Any ‘Snag’ Damage Caused Over Time.
- Two Rear-Cowl Access Doors – To Allow Entry to the Vehicle Without Traipsing Through the Whole Awning.
- Three Reflective Endurance Storm Straps – For Unequalled Stability During Poorer Weather Conditions.
- Available in 3 Cowl Heights – Lowline, Midline & Highline.
- Includes Electrical Hook-Up Point – To Power Electrical Appliances within the Tent.
- Includes Pegs, Guylines, Repair Kit, Carry Bag, Lumi-Link/Lumi-Lite Attachment Points & Dual-Action Hand Pump.
- Optional Co-Ordinating ‘Movelite Canopy’ Available for Purchase.
- TOTAL WEIGHT: 19.5kg
- WIDTH: 310cm
- DEPTH: 250cm
- HEIGHT RANGE: 180cm – 220cm
- AWNING PIPING LENGTH: 2.2m
- AWNING COWL DEPTH: 90cm
- PACK SIZE: 80*64*34cm
This awning has been specifically designed and is perfect for touring use; it is not designed for seasonal or residential purposes.
HOW TO ATTACH TO YOUR VEHICLE
FIGURE OF 8 CLIPPED TO GUTTER / POLE AND CLAMP ON GUTTER
There are a few options for attaching this awning to your vehicle which depends slightly on the type of vehicle. The older vans such as the T2 and T25 with the gutter channel may use just the Figure of 8 and clip this on (depending a little on the condition of the gutter channel). This works to a certain extent but can come unclipped if it gets windy. They can also use a pole and clamp system although this is not a method I would personally recommend as I have seen one end of a pole come off before and then make a big mess of the van as the metal pole clangs against it. Some pole systems use sucker pads which are even more unreliable.
The best option by far is an awning rail. I make bespoke rails for the every vehicle. For the T5, Vito Mk2 and some others with existing bolt holes I can do a bolt on rail. For other vehicles including those with pop top or high top and virtually any other vehicle I can do a one piece chamfered and shaped self fit kit which glues and screws on and comes with everything you need to fit it. These rails are a proper channel which will take the beading of the awning directly if not wishing to drive away or with the use of Figure of 8 and Double sided Kador bead you can drive away with ease whilst giving a quick, easy and the most weatherproof and secure attachment possible. This will not come off if it gets windy. It is recommended to avoid a J rail or Magnetic Kador – they are not very effective and you will almost certainly end up buying twice!