2018 Outdoor Revolution Movelite Cayman Cacos Air Driveaway Awning
The 2018 Outdoor Revolution Movelite Cayman Cacos Air Driveaway Awning “Cayman Cacos Air” is a brilliant motorhome air-awning, providing an ideal balance between convenience and space through its enormous living area and its ability to sleep up to six adults (with the optional inner tents), making it perfect for larger families. Now with a brand-new air-frame and an integrated front porch which is such a bonus when the weather is a bit worse as it keeps the inside of the awning dry and gives somewhere to take shoes off or sit for some shade or shelter outside; the best-selling drive-away since 2016 just gets better!
The Oxygen Air-Frame is the quickest, easiest inflation system on the market, with no adjoining pipes/taps spoiling the clean lines of our stunning designs. The frame consists of Three Oxygen Air-Frame Tubes, plus incorporates Dynamic Speed Valves; inflation is speedy using the Dual-Action Pump provided and deflation is the push of a button. These valves are discretely concealed by a velcro cover.
Windows are tinted to reduce glare, creating a more comfortable and relaxing environment. All windows have integrated Zip-In Curtains, which can be rolled-back during the day or zipped-in for complete privacy at night. There is an integrated Front Canopy, supported by a single Fibreglass Pole to create a sheltered, functional porcharea with protection from the elements! There is also a Rear-Cowl Access Door to prevent disturbing sleeping guests and increase ease of access to and from the motorhome.
The Mesh Vents help combat condensation by improving air-circulation, plus, the side-doors have a mesh fly-screen to keep insects out and optimise air-flow. These are created using our unique Phoenix Mesh; an assisted-healing ‘smart’ material that has the structurally incorporated ability to repair ‘snag’ damage caused by consistent usage. Simply manipulated, it will return to its original form.
The “Cayman Cacos Air” comes complete with Pegs and Two Reflective Storm Straps. A Two and Four-Berth Inner Tent(s) and a Stone Protection Footprint Groundsheet (for protection against sharp rocks and hard ground) can also be purchased for this product.
The drive-away includes a one-year guarantee, whilst the tubes have our exclusive lifetime guarantee against any manufacturing faults.
Optional Hanging Light on attachment point.
2018 Outdoor Revolution Movelite Cayman Cacos Air Driveaway Awning Features
- 68HD Hex.Endure Fabric – Ultra-Lightweight Material with a Contemporary Hex-Print.
- 3 Individual Oxygen Air Frame Tubes – Quick-Inflating Multiple Inflation Point Air Beams.
- Fibreglass Pole Canopy – A Functional Pole-and-Sleeve Porch Area for Added Protection Against the Elements.
- Dynamic Speed Valves – The Quickest, Simplest & Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- PVC Side Windows – Providing an Excellent Vista of Your Surroundings, Helping to Really Encapsulate the Outdoors.
- Sewn-In Groundsheet – To Reduce Moisture Ingression & Add Convenience.
- Embossed Zip-In Curtains – To Add Further Privacy & Create a Feeling of ‘Homliness’.
- Phoenix Mesh. Doors – Assisted-Healing ‘Smart’ Mesh that Self-Repairs ‘Snag’ Damage Caused by Consistent Usage.
- Rear Cowl Access Door – To Allow Entry to the Vehicle Without Traipsing Through the Whole Awning or Disturbing Sleeping Guests.
- Velcro Door Fasteners – To Prevent Door Flapping Around in the Wind.
- Rear Ventilation – To Optimise Airflow & Maintain a Comfortable Temperature Inside the Awning.
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) – For Caravan/Motorhome Attachment. This can be fed directly into a Fiamma Windout Awning.
- Includes Electrical Hook-Up Point – To Power Electrical Appliances within the Tent.
- Storm Strap Attachment Points – To Attach our Tensioning Stability Straps for Additional Stability During Poorer Weather Conditions.
- Includes Pegs, Guylines, Repair Kit, Carry Bag, Lumi-Link/Lumi-Lite Attachment Points & Dual-Action Hand Pump.
- CANVAS WEIGHT – 17.3KG
- TOTAL WEIGHT – 20.1KG
- WIDTH – 310CM
- DEPTH- 475CM
- HEIGHT RANGE – 180-240CM
- AWNING PIPING LENGTH – 2.8M
- COWL DEPTH – 80CM
- PACK SIZE – 82*32*37CM
- BEDROOM SIZE – 210 X 290CM
HOW TO ATTACH TO YOUR VEHICLE
FIGURE OF 8 CLIPPED TO GUTTER / POLE AND CLAMP ON GUTTER
There are a few options for attaching this awning to your vehicle which depends slightly on the type of vehicle. The older vans such as the T2 and T25 with the gutter channel may use just the Figure of 8 and clip this on (depending a little on the condition of the gutter channel). This works to a certain extent but can come unclipped if it gets windy. They can also use a pole and clamp system although this is not a method I would personally recommend as I have seen one end of a pole come off before and then make a big mess of the van as the metal pole clangs against it. Some pole systems use sucker pads which are even more unreliable.
The best option by far is an awning rail. I make bespoke rails for the every vehicle. For the T5, Vito Mk2 and some others with existing bolt holes I can do a bolt on rail. For other vehicles including those with pop top or high top and virtually any other vehicle I can do a one piece chamfered and shaped self fit kit which glues and screws on and comes with everything you need to fit it. These rails are a proper channel which will take the beading of the awning directly if not wishing to drive away or with the use of Figure of 8 and Double sided Kador bead you can drive away with ease whilst giving a quick, easy and the most weatherproof and secure attachment possible. This will not come off if it gets windy .It is recommended to avoid a J rail or Magnetic Kador – they are not very effective and you will almost certainly end up buying twice!