2017 Outdoor Revolution Movelite T2 Highline Airbeam Driveaway Awning
The “Movelite T2” is the best compact, quick-inflation drive-awayair-awning on the market. With a new low-line version (to fit lower vehicles e.g. VW Transporters), a sizeable living area and the option to sleep up to two adults; this product is perfect for couples/small families. Often copied, but never bettered; this motorhome-awning offers endless benefits!
The fade-resistant, lightweight 250 High-Density fabric ensures the optimum strength-to-weight ratio of any fabric. It provides the longevity and performance of much heavier, denier fabrics; without the impracticalities and constraints of their weight. The engineered Double-Rip Stop weave provides a contemporary look and feel, whilst also preventing accidental damage from worsening.
The Oxygen Air-Frame is the easiest and quickest inflation system on the market, with no adjoining pipes/taps spoiling the clean lines of our stunning designs. The frame consists of Two Oxygen Air-Frame Tubes and a single Velcro Roof-Support Tube for additional stability, plus, incorporates the Dynamic Speed Valve and the patentedIntelligent Frame Relief Valve. Inflation is speedy using the Dual-Action Pump provided and deflation is the push of a button. Our exclusive relief valve prevents damage to the tube by expelling excess air, usually caused by over-inflation or increases in the ambient temperature. All valves are discretely concealed by a velcro cover.
The fabric is exceptionally water-resistant and water will simply bead onto the surface and roll-off. The light-coloured roof material reflects heat to maintain a comfortable temperature inside the awning. The product comes complete with a water-repellent Sewn-In Groundsheet for added protection against the elements.
Windows are tinted to reduce glare, creating a more comfortable and relaxing environment. All windows have integrated Zip-In Curtains, which can be rolled back during the day or zipped-in for complete privacy at night. The inflatable Eyebrow Canopy on the side-door prevents rain water from entering the awning. There are also two Rear-Cowl Access Doors to help prevent disturbing sleeping guests and increase ease of access to and from the motorhome.
The Mesh Vents help combat condensation by improving air-circulation, plus, the side-doors have a mesh fly-screen to keep insects out and optimise air-flow. These are created with Phoenix Mesh; an assisted-healing ‘smart’ material that has the structurally incorporated ability to repair ‘snag’ damage caused by consistent usage. Simply manipulated, the mesh will return to its original form.
The awning comes complete with three clip-on Storm Straps and Pegs. The optional “Movelite Canopy” (to provide an extended living area with protection from the elements), a luxurious Snugrug, a Stone Protection Footprint Groundsheet (for protection against sharp rocks/hard ground) and a Two-Berth Inner Tent are also available for purchase.
There are three size options for this product:
- Lowline Model – fitting vehicles from 180-210cm. Ideal for the likes of VW Campervans, Mercedes Vito, Mazda Bongo etc.
- Midline Model – fitting vehicles from 180-240cm.
- Highline Model – fitting vehicles from 240-290cm.
The awning includes a one-year guarantee, whilst the tubes have an exclusive lifetime guarantee against any manufacturing faults.
2017 Outdoor Revolution Movelite T2 Highline Airbeam Driveaway Awning Features
- 250HD Double-Rip Stop Endurance Fabric – The Ultimate Strength to Weight Ratio of Any Material.
- 2 Single Oxygen Air-Frame Tubes – Multiple Inflation Point Frame.
- Single Roof Support Tube – Single Veranda Bar in the Roof For Extra Stability.
- Dynamic Speed Valve – The Quickest, Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve – Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve for Preventing Over-Inflation.
- Lifetime Guarantee – On the Tubes/Air-Frame.
- Sewn In Groundsheet – To Reduce Moisture & Add Convenience.
- Includes Groundsheet for Canopy Area – To Allow the Option of an Extended Living Area.
- Tinted Windows – To Reduce Glare & Increase Privacy.
- Embossed Zip In Curtains – To Provide Further Privacy & Make It Feel More Like Home.
- Phoenix Mesh Doors – Self-Repairing ‘Smart’ Mesh.
- Two Rear Cowl Access Doors – To Allow Entry to the Vehicle Without Traipsing Through the Whole Awning.
- Three Reflective Endurance Storm Straps – For Unequalled Stability.
- Tent Pegs Included.
- Includes Hook-Up Point – To Power Electrical Appliances within the Tent.
- Three Available Cowl Heights – Lowline, Midline & Highline.
- CANVAS WEIGHT – 17.3Kg
- TOTAL WEIGHT – 20.3Kg
- WIDTH – 310cm
- DEPTH – 340cm
- LOWLINE: HEIGHT RANGE – 180-210cm
- AWNING BEADING CONNECTION LENGTH – 2.2m
- AWNING COWL DEPTH – 90cm
- PACK SIZE – 78x40x40cm
HOW TO ATTACH TO YOUR VEHICLE
FIGURE OF 8 CLIPPED TO GUTTER / POLE AND CLAMP ON GUTTER
There are a few options for attaching this awning to your vehicle which depends slightly on the type of vehicle. The older vans such as the T2 and T25 with the gutter channel may use just the Figure of 8 and clip this on (depending a little on the condition of the gutter channel). This works to a certain extent but can come unclipped if it gets windy. They can also use a pole and clamp system although this is not a method I would personally recommend as I have seen one end of a pole come off before and then make a big mess of the van as the metal pole clangs against it. Some pole systems use sucker pads which are even more unreliable.
The best option by far is an awning rail. I make bespoke rails for the every vehicle. For the T5, Vito Mk2 and some others with existing bolt holes I can do a bolt on rail. For other vehicles including those with pop top or high top and virtually any other vehicle I can do a one piece chamfered and shaped self fit kit which glues and screws on and comes with everything you need to fit it. These rails are a proper channel which will take the beading of the awning directly if not wishing to drive away or with the use of Figure of 8 and Double sided Kador bead you can drive away with ease whilst giving a quick, easy and the most weatherproof and secure attachment possible. This will not come off if it gets windy. The Self Fit Kit Rail is £64.99 or the Bolt on one is £64.99 or modified for your roof racks £89.99 plus £16.99 postage. I can supply Figure of 8, Double sided Kador bead or Kador Converter Straps (£24.99) for no additional postage.It is recommended to avoid a J rail or Magnetic Kador – they are not very effective and you will almost certainly end up buying twice!