2017 Outdoor Revolution MoveAirLite Classic Standard Awning
The lightweight “MoveAirLite Classic” returns for 2017 with vastly improved features as the most adaptable, single-inflation point air drive-away on the market. Best suited to couples/small families; this product has ample living space and can sleep four adults with the optional compatible annexe(s).
The 150 High-Density fabric is ideal where weight, pack size and speed are of the essence. It offers superb benefits through its strength to weight ratio and has a smooth, modern design. The engineered Double-Rip Stop weave provides a contemporary look and feel, whilst also preventing accidental damage from worsening.
The Oxygen Air-Frame is the quickest and easiest inflation system on the market, with no adjoining pipes/taps spoiling the clean lines of our stunning designs. The frame is Dura-Tech welded with a Single-Inflation-Point Tube, allowing it to be up in seconds! It incorporates a separate Roof Support Tube for added stability, plus the Dynamic Speed Valve and patented Intelligent Frame Relief Valve. Inflation is speedy using the Dual-Action Pump provided and deflation is the push of a button. The exclusive relief valve prevents damage to the tube through expelling excess air, usually caused by over-inflation or increases in the ambient temperature. All valves are discretely concealed by a velcro cover.
The fabric is exceptionally water-resistant and water will simply bead onto the surface and roll-off. The light-coloured roof material reflects heat to maintain a comfortable temperature inside the awning.
Windows are tinted to reduce glare, creating a more comfortable and relaxing environment. All windows have integrated Zip-In Curtains, which can be rolled back during the day or zipped-in for complete privacy at night. The two Rear-Cowl Access Doors help to prevent disturbing sleeping guests and increase ease of access to and from the motorhome. The fully-fitted, zipped Removable Groundsheet gives the option of fitting the optional Breathable Groundsheet, should site rules dictate.
The product comes complete with a Pro Peg Pack and Three endurance Storms Straps. A Stone Protection Footprint (for protection against sharp rocks and hard ground), a Breathable Zip-In Groundsheet (for optimum comfort) and a luxurious Snugrug can be purchased. Other optional extras available include additional Tubes (to further tension the roof), the MoveAirlite Classic Annexe (to provide extra storage/sleeping space to either side) and a Two-Berth Inner Tent.
There is also an “XL” version available, which is designed to fit taller vehicles and motorhomes measuring 240-290cm from the ground to the awning rail channel.
The awning includes a one-year guarantee, whilst the Dura-Tech Air-Frame has an exclusive three-year guarantee against any manufacturing faults.
2017 Outdoor Revolution MoveAirLite Classic Standard Awning Key Features
- 150HD Double Rip-Stop Endurance Fabric – The Optimum Strength to Weight Ratio of Any Material.
- Dura-Tech. Single Inflation Point Tube – A Single Inflation Point Frame.
- Single Velcro In-Roof Support Tube – A Single Veranda Bar in the Roof For Extra Stability.
- Dynamic Speed Valve – The Quickest, Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve – Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve to Prevent Over-Inflation.
- Fully Fitted, Zipped, Removable Groundsheet – Standard Removable Groundsheet to Allow Fitted Breathable Option.
- Two Rear Cowl Access Doors – To Allow Access to the Vehicle Without Traipsing Through the Whole Awning.
- Tinted Windows – To Reduce Glare & Increase Privacy.
- Embossed Zip in Curtains – To Provide Further Privacy & Make It Feel More Like Home.
- Optional Zip-In Breathable Groundsheet – An Available Groundsheet Suitable for All Pitches.
- Lifetime Guarantee – On the Tubes/Air-Frame.
- Peg Pack Included.
- Available In Two Cowl Heights – Standard & XL. This product listing is the Standard height one, however the pictures show the taller version on a motorhome. The Standard one is the same but just with a lower cowl tunnel which is suited the the likes of VW Campervans, Mazda Bongo, Mercedes Vito sized vehicles as well as slightly taller vehicles such as Sprinters and Crafters depending on the height of the connection method.
- CANVAS WEIGHT – 17.2KG
- TOTAL WEIGHT – 21.8KG
- WIDTH – 300CM
- DEPTH – 370CM
- STANDARD HEIGHT RANGE – 180-240CM
HOW TO ATTACH TO YOUR VEHICLE
FIGURE OF 8 CLIPPED TO GUTTER / POLE AND CLAMP ON GUTTER
There are a few options for attaching this awning to your vehicle which depends slightly on the type of vehicle. The older vans such as the T2 and T25 with the gutter channel may use just the Figure of 8 and clip this on (depending a little on the condition of the gutter channel). This works to a certain extent but can come unclipped if it gets windy. They can also use a pole and clamp system although this is not a method I would personally recommend as I have seen one end of a pole come off before and then make a big mess of the van as the metal pole clangs against it. Some pole systems use sucker pads which are even more unreliable.
The best option by far is an awning rail. I make bespoke rails for the every vehicle. For the T5, Vito Mk2 and some others with existing bolt holes I can do a bolt on rail. For other vehicles including those with pop top or high top and virtually any other vehicle I can do a one piece chamfered and shaped self fit kit which glues and screws on and comes with everything you need to fit it. These rails are a proper channel which will take the beading of the awning directly if not wishing to drive away or with the use of Figure of 8 and Double sided Kador bead you can drive away with ease whilst giving a quick, easy and the most weatherproof and secure attachment possible. This will not come off if it gets windy. The Self Fit Kit Rail is £64.99 or the Bolt on one is £64.99 or modified for your roof racks £89.99 plus £16.99 postage. I can supply Figure of 8 (£4.50 each – generally need 4 pieces), Double sided Kador bead (£22.99.00 for 3m) or Kador Converter Straps (£24.99) for no additional postage.It is recommended to avoid a J rail or Magnetic Kador – they are not very effective and you will almost certainly end up buying twice!